2 options 》Lifetime Power Armory(Membership)

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Ghostof91, Oct 4, 2015.

1. Ghostof91 New Player

Lets say that Daybreak, decides to sub category memberized certain aspects of the game like for instance a power Armory, were you can pay $10 a month for unlimited Different Power Armories and a respect token for that price.

For a more fixed approach, for $35 how about selecting 2 powers for Armories that you would consider using for the purpose of back and forth transformation into your second powerset.
  2. Zygar Cthulhukin Well-Known Player

Man I would pay lots per month for guaranteed respect.
    • Like x 2
  3. Ghostof91 New Player

Get your Power tokens everyone.:)
  4. Torikumu 10000 Post Club

I like the concept and always have. I would love for the ability to store different powers on different armouries and activate them at the push of a button. I know I'd pay for it, the respec tokens, deeds, armouries etc. to be able to do it.

I don't think offering the feature as an additional subscription would be a popular decision or product, though. It should be fixed price and last forever. The subscription model is dead in the MMO genre and expecting people to pay monthly for it isn't really going to settle well. "Let's see this month I've got Netflix, WWE Network, Amazon Prime, the gym, DCUO, DCUO power armouries...".

There should be a cap on it, too, so that players can't just buy all powers on one character and switch freely (even though it'd be a huge investment to do so and for me at least, exceed the money I'd pay for power respec tokens, which currently sits at £0). This wouldn't negate the need to ever power respec again, whilst creating a cool new feature for players to use.

Right off the bat, I'd buy access to all Controlling powers and switch between them depending on how I felt at that particular time.
    • Like x 4
  5. xoHLxDPSox Steadfast Player

wish they would let us do like the legends and mix rage/will/fear ect

but mix only certain powers and it could be tokens so you knew what powers you could pick from.
    • Like x 1
  6. Ghostof91 New Player

I figured the fixed would be ideal;)also the cap will be 2 Powersets only, so one doesn't get access to all roles making power re specs obsolete.
  7. CaptainColdilocks Dedicated Player

Or no armories and respec tokens only!

But I do like your idea. Another little (very HUGE) perk to going legendary.
    • Like x 1
  8. bareheiny 10000 Post Club

I'd buy that for a dollar. Ok....I'd pay a lot more than a dollar.

I would assume that the armories could be overwritten with another power - obviously requiring a respec token.

Light and electricity? Yes please. And thanks!
    • Like x 1
  9. Ghostof91 New Player

Correct,

Say you purchase $35 Package of Power Armory, you will then be given one Token, make sure you save your most needed Armory, so that when you use the token it will give you the choice of 2 powers to select while bringing up the lists Armories you now have as the potential Armory, however the two Armories that you select will be overwriten and will be marked as Power Armory.

If you decide to change one of the existing Armories you will need to change the marked Armories, not the unmarked ones.