13 Days of Darkness (finding Batwoman in Gotham) Halloween 2018

Discussion in 'Oracle’s Database (Guides)' started by Jade Rebel, Aug 31, 2018.

1. Jade Rebel Dedicated Player

Hello. I thought it would be nice to make a chart of various locations of where Batwoman hides for those who might have a hard time when the Witching Hour returns. 13 Days of Darkness is a new 50 point feat added to 2018's Witching Hour, the feat is to find Batwoman 13 times in Gotham and finding her only counts once a day, so you will need to find her once on 13 different days

Note: no way I have found all of her locations so if I missed any please let me know. She appears to avoid zones with early level mobs

Batwoman has a green dot on the mini map (in game mini map)
    Key:
    Red Dot: Roof of building
    Green Dot: Mid Level
    Blue Dot: On Top of Sign
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 21
  2. MrMigraine Devoted Player

Thank you for this!

/bookmarks for October
    • Like x 2
  3. Belthazur Dedicated Player

Amazing!!!
    Thank you.
    Also Could you Tell us IF you get credit Once a Day? OR If you can do ALL 13 in 1 Pop?
    • Like x 1
  4. Jade Rebel Dedicated Player

I found over 13 last night but only one counted, so atm I'm guessing once a day, waiting for a response from a dev to confirm it
    • Like x 2
  5. Jade Rebel Dedicated Player

Added a few new spots and made the green/blue spots a bit easier to see on map
    • Like x 2
  6. darth_paul Dedicated Player

So, it’s just like finding Larfleeze at Christmas. It only counts once per day.
    • Like x 3
  7. Jade Rebel Dedicated Player

Appears so
    • Like x 1
  8. Torikumu 10000 Post Club

Excellent work :) I used the map to find her on test, the other day. It was a tremendous help. If I find any more, I'll let you know.

Also, I believe the feat works exactly like the Larfleez feat, where you have to find him every day, with only 1 sighting counting.
    • Like x 2
  9. Jade Rebel Dedicated Player

Halloween event should start today and ends on Halloween, happy hunting all!
    • Like x 2
  10. >>>KIra<<< Dedicated Player

Thank you so much for your work on this
    • Like x 1
  11. FlawlessTime Dedicated Player

This is very helpful def bookmarked.
    • Like x 1
  12. loupblanc Dedicated Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  13. Quantum Rising Committed Player

Thank you very much for this. But does it irk anyone else that there are less than 20 spawn points for hundreds/thousands of players? Trying to find her during primetime is ridiculous.
  14. Jade Rebel Dedicated Player

Yea most times I had to check 7-8 spots at most, some people usually camp out at her spots, that is annoying in a way
  15. Jade Rebel Dedicated Player

Happy to find a new spot in diamond district today lol such random joy :D
    • Like x 2
  16. Jade Rebel Dedicated Player

Halloween returns, happy hunting
    • Like x 2
  17. LunaticPigg New Player

This is freakin dope TY TY TY!!!
  18. Littlejaytee16 Committed Player

Once per day?! Good thing I saw this now as I was just going to do a "google" search and do it later in the month. If I start today, I'll just make it by the time the seasonal is over. Thanks for the map!
    • Like x 1
  19. Kimone Luthor Genetech Clone

Did I ever tell you you're my hero....
    • Like x 1
  20. DulcineaDelTaborda New Player

Can you find her at these locations everyday or is it a one time deal?once you find her in a spot you won't again?