12 Days to Christmas

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by EconoKnight, Dec 13, 2019.

1. EconoKnight XIII Legion

So what do you think? Sale starting later today?
  2. zor ile Well-Known Player

3. Lycan Nightshade Dedicated Player

I would expect early/mid next week actually.
    • Like x 1
  4. jamiejacket Well-Known Player

Probably to late if it wasn’t planned in advance but to encourage people into the game, daily drops over the 12 days would be a nice gift to members who fork out for subscription.
  5. spack2k Steadfast Player

to late for it
  6. Chia Death Well-Known Player

Thought this was about spotting Larfleeze around town. I don't know about you guys but to me he seems harder to find than Batgirl was in October.
  7. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

All I want for Christmas is a double XP weekend. Call it Bonus X(p)Mas Weekend.
    • Like x 2
  8. Jade Rebel Dedicated Player

Most years, they did some sort of 12 days of Christmas event, past year it was a winter seasonal vendor discount of some sort while past years it was a sale of some sort

Larfleeze stands in the hero/villain iconic locations when it’s the winter seasonal, he also has a few non iconic locations spots
  9. Lycan Nightshade Dedicated Player

he likes a few spots in the Knightsdome/ace area in gotham ran into him a few times within a few minutes and I was just flying back to my base(Knightsdome to just north of Gotham hospital... the iced up one)