10th Anniversary Episode Bracket!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Nov 19, 2020.

1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Episodes by definition don't include the extras that came with the original full DLCs. Episodes are the PvE content split out separately.
    • Like x 2
  2. Mr.W Committed Player

I have to go with fury 3

I'm going to have to pick halls of power 1. Not b/c the idea of wonderverse was bad but rather i wish it was executed differently. Instead of 5 bounties we had ko 100x i would have loved for our dailies to have led us into a choice of 4 different alerts that we could walk in or queue up or the entire wonderverse open world should've been the 2nd raid itself with the bounties as the actual bosses simialar to ultimate soldier just on a larger scale.

Age of justice for me, my only gripe are the collection drop rates lol. Legion is nice, & I love that elite alerts are back plus the op item is much more accessible (KEEP THESE PLEASE) its just the same situation as wonderverse. I wish the open world itself was the 2nd raid & it would've been cool if those dailies had a storyline that led us in buildings to fight through & ko a solo lvl boss simialar to when you ko all the omac related stuff pre lvl 30 & then enter the solo to stop brother eye.

This really felt like an impossible choice but as much as I absolutely love the nostalgia, exploration, & concept of fury 2 im going to have to choose justice league dark. I feel like you all really did take the time to study the best older raids to give us a modern & unique twist with JLD

Atlantis vs E3 is another hard choice. im inclined to call a tie but i'll pick Atlantis since the team took another step forward to push the graphics further.

Definitely episode 20 for me. The feats for sons of trigon felt too grindy for me.

I liked metal 1 overall but im going to have to pick titans b/c the team took the time to give fresh lvls & mechanics.

Im indifferent between origin crisis & battle for earth. I didn't like the amount of grind for the feats (BFE) & I feel equally put off at how random most of the feats in (OC) was. (& im not bringing in the 2014ish cr scaling bug b/c every dlc has a bug or two & that wouldn't be fair) the variety of objectives, boss combinations, & storylines were cool, its just the feat portions that put me off.
    • Like x 1