+10cr is a joke for generous stats

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Essential Exobyte, Aug 31, 2021.

1. zNot Loyal Player

The playerbase just become low skilled thats why which also explains why there are people like me that find elite raids easy because we are used to something different and way harder in the past
    • Like x 1
  2. the solowing Steadfast Player

Abit too radical, nah.
    • Like x 1
  3. the solowing Steadfast Player

"Wayside School finally gets elevators, but one can only go up and one can only go down. They work perfectly, but only once."
  4. Tiffany6223 Loyal Player

My experiences prior to Saturday morning in stat clamped content has been more like running said content at level and definitely not 10 cr above it. Saturday's solo run did however feel more powerful than any, any of the previous times in solos, alerts or raids.

If an adjustment has been made which resulted in a much better performance on Saturday morning then I welcome it. I have not been on since Saturday morning so I can not report on any other instances.
  5. Qwantum Abyss Loyal Player

Are you comparing group content to solo?
    Even in some of these failed group runs i feel plenty powerful. When im 4x+ damage of any other dps in a raid an almost more damage out then 3-4 of them added together yea, i feel plenty powerful. But powerful and success are not synonymous.
    I can be and fell extra powerful but when the group wont listen and im the only ne doing mechanics and pickups then yea, it may fail.
    And that is why (to circle back) omnibus is not worth the time potential.
    Its the path of most resistance for = or < rewards. This is why i think most are not subjecting themselves to it unoess they are already grouped with players they know
  6. Tiffany6223 Loyal Player

All I know is prior to Saturday the solos, alert, and raids I ran at the beginning of the week (I took the rest of the week off out of disgust), I felt as weak as water like I was at the early entry level CR of the content, NOT 10 CR above it. My experience Saturday morning was different and I did feel powerful. This is all I can tell you. I can't explain it any better that that.
    • Like x 1
  7. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

Are the instances you ran on Saturday different ones?
  8. Tiffany6223 Loyal Player

Yes
  9. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

That’s probably why. I’ve not ran a huge amount of stuff, but I’ve still seen some inconsistencies.

STAR Labs Research Facility for example, the Parallax possessed lanterns hit like 2-3 times harder than any other alert boss I’ve encountered thus far. It still wasn’t terribly difficult, at least not for me but it was very noticeable. The adds in Gorilla Island seemed to hit a bit harder than in other alerts too.

If you can, it would probably be helpful for the developers to make a note of the instances where you did feel powerful and the instances where you felt like you were pretty much at level.
  10. C3alix Committed Player

I'm curious as to who here has attempted Nexus like it was 2014 again.
  11. Bipolar Diva Well-Known Player

I did,. It wasn't.
    • Like x 2
  12. C3alix Committed Player

Lololol oooh man!
    • Like x 1