1 vs 1 legends match

Discussion in 'Battle of the Legends (PvP)' started by Mr AFK, Feb 17, 2013.

1. Mr AFK New Player

What do you think about 1 vs 1 arenas? (somting like "mortal combat")
    need defeat 5 (or more) people for win ( in one match ).
    For example
    You queue to arena as Hal Jordan
    You need defeat a lot of heroes/vilians as you can
    You have two fight with one character, you need win 2 (in one match)
    if you win 5 matches, you win and get marks ( mark of tactics/lore and marks of legends)

I think this be better than Lair battles, becouse in legends no one have full tank t4 gear or idk, all the powers are balanced.

Good map for this can be oan scientels or any new arena.

Write here what you think about it.
    Thank you
    • Like x 2
  2. The Sullster New Player

i would like 1v1 or 2v2 legends pvp in more battleground type maps like oan and fos3 i think the dynamic fast paceness of a 1 room map and short respawn time deathmatch would be quite awesome, or maybe with the lanterns that are added have an oan sciencells map where lanterns are only selectable and have green vs yellow with the aim to open or keep closed the 3 doors, something similar with the fortress or the batcave could also be done, all too many times i see flavour of the month matches in pvp where a mode to have only a select few characters based on the map would be cool, again im sure this would take time to implement and code but would be a neat twist on the legends pvp mode.
    • Like x 1
  3. BadHansel New Player

I would be happy! 1 vs 1 legend pvp would be nice.
    • Like x 1
  4. Battle Man Committed Player

I'd like 1v1 Legends if they were iconic battles based on who you picked.

Lex Vs Superman, Superman Vs. Bizarro, Batman Vs. Joker, etc.
    Then players would be challenged to learn, and obtain other Legends toons.

Iconic 1v1 arenas for each toon would also be a nice touch.

I'd love it.
    • Like x 1
  5. Woodler New Player

Can we get this please please please please please please please have any form of legends 1v1 implemented.

Please?
  6. Woodler New Player

Yes, this.
  7. Brice Allen Loyal Player

^^
  8. Zuse Loyal Player

Mepps MAKE THIS REAL NOOOOOOOOW !!!!!!!!!!
  9. Ilunis Dedicated Player

Legends Kombat, anyone? No, Injustice doesn't count in this instance.

Would be a cool idea.
  10. Woodler New Player

Hmm that actually has me thinking since there are already DC Combat games (like the dc vs mortal combat one), if there might be any licensing issues with 1v1 legends. Hopefully not but I guess it could be a possibility.
  11. Ilunis Dedicated Player

Given that only DC characters would be involved, I don't think so.....well, provided they don't actually do something silly like use the word "Kombat" ;-)
  12. Woodler New Player

Hehe hopefully your right, I was thinking more along the lines that that game had the rights to have DC characters in a 1v1 combat setting or something. More than likely I'm just paranoid.