1. Cosmic Skin/2. Cosmic Material/3. Tier 8 mods/4. R&D Archives

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by Tropical Skittles, May 21, 2016.

1. Tropical Skittles Taste The Rainbow

1.) Cosmic Skin - It forces you to have a red head, no matter what color you select for your skin.

2.) Cosmic Material - Unable to apply it in individual parts (chest/back/hands etc in styles section). Like NerdOfPrey did in the video. You can only apply it to all (in the color section). (ps4)

3.) Tier 8 Mods - I modded a 148 vendor gear with Vitalization 8, I tried using a "total recovery kit" to remove the mod. I can select the total recovery kit, but not the 148 gear. It unselected the the item and said "not compatible"

4.) R&D Archives - I placed everything except Tier 8 items, into archive. I restarted DC, and now everything is back out of archive.
    • Like x 2
  2. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

1) the skin color is effected by the first primary color slot. You can get rid of the red head by adjusting any of the colors and exiting the style menu. It'll come back when you change a style though so you have to adjust a color before you exit. Mepps said this was fixed internally two days ago but failed to make it to today's hotfix for some reason.

2) I'm not sure how you're struggling but I'm able to apply cosmic material to individual parts including the face. I have cosmic emissive eyes :p

3 and 4 have been identified and they're working on a fix.
  3. SigmaAtom Committed Player

Fatal

I got the same problem msdymond has with the cosmic skin, tried your fix but with no joy. it bleeds through the Biomech chest neck. :/

(all the bleed throughs are orange
    I have cosmic skin/biomech as part of my reg costume for me and all my alts, 12 or so alts)
  4. Jafin 10000 Post Club

Just highlight the piece, for example go to Head in the style menu, and press triangle. That will bring you to the colour section for that piece only and will have a Material option.