→Ascended Knights (USPS3 Hero) *UPDATED*←

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by Doctor Erevos, Apr 14, 2013.

1. Doctor Erevos Committed Player

Ascended Knights

Welcome to the Ascended Knights recruitment thread! We are a fairly new league growing at a rapid rate! I was primarily a villain, but switched to the hero side because the potential for new league building is greater in my opinion. We are here to help all people and all roles. The only requirements are that you must have a mic, be mature, and a team player. However, we can get vulgar and crack a lot of jokes sometimes (we are from New York City xD), so if you are uptight, this league might not be for you. Contact information is down below and in my sig!

PSN: fatshine179
    Toon Name: Voltstrom

*P.S. You can also contact my Sentinel Commander ( I2xDIEx4I ) on PSN or ingame ( 2xDiex4 ) if I am not available.

Notes:
    All players below level 30 start at the rank Knight. Once level 30 is reached there is a promotion. Once a player learns and understand their role, there will be another promotion. With time and leadership qualities, promotions will keep being given. More information will be provided once you have become part of this league!

~In Ascension We Trust~
  2. Doctor Erevos Committed Player

We need TANKS! :)
  3. Doctor Erevos Committed Player

Bump for good luck! :)