“Trick or feat?” NoNameFound’s Halloween Style Contest 2019

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by NoNameFound EU, Oct 13, 2019.

1. NoNameFound EU New Player

Hello there guys,it's your boy Omar here from EU server!
    Today I wanna present you an exciting idea about Halloween Event! Originally,the idea was suggest by a viewer during the livestream,and to be honest I was really excited about that! Our community was enthusiast about that,so I decided to make an Halloween style contest with rich prices for everyone who play on EU server and who wanna join! This contest is going to be managed in the most right way we can,that's why I choose a pure female team of judges,just because,be real guys,who else can be impartial like women? :p

Anyway guys,I really hope that this little event i made,just to bring some fun on DCUO community,will be approved by the dear Mepps and generally by DEVs,and I want to invite them aswell to join us,because who said a DEV or Mepps can't enter on a contest? They are more than welcome! :D

"..Double..double.. Toil and Trouble! Let’s know the rules to come on board and don't stay in the bubble..!"

< Halloween contest guidelines >

1. Schedule: the application is available between the 15th and the 30th October.
    2. Join NonameFound's family Discord:
    3. Server: EU PC&PS (for obviously reason we can't reward US players).
    4. Chance: every competitor can attendee once.
    5. Procedure: 5.1) every participant has to change the discord’s nickname adding two pumpinks beside her/his name (e.g. " NoName 'o' Lantern "); 5.2) every competitor has to create a gloomy-spooky style on her/his DCUO character. It’s possibile to borrow from the iconic Halloween figures or create an original one. When the final screenshot of the Halloween style is taken, the participant has to upload on the dedicated channel of the NoNameFound’s Family Discord (#-halloween-contest); 5.3) If the screenschot is taken in a Halloween-themed background, the participant benefits of special consideration, but it’s optional.
    6. Feedbacks and Winners: 6.1) the uploaded screens can be judged with emoji reaction (thumbs up for “like”) only by people that has joined or will join NoNameFound’s Family to give them power of expression and make a winner; 6.2) a jury of three judges (“The witches squad”) is enstablished to decide the podium.
    7. Rewards:
    1st place: Black Hole Accessory
    2nd place: Survival Mode items: Holographic Aura & Heat Vision Strike uplink device
    3rd place: Glowing material & Blue spirit accessory
    4th place: Pulse Aura & Devil Horns
    5th place: Red Umbral Aura & 5M in game cash
    People choise award: 15M in game cash

The winners will be proclaimed on the 31st October by NoNameFound’s twitch livestream.Don’t forget to save your armory and be present at Arkham Asylum on 30rd October at 7.30 p.m. CEST to celebrate the ending contest and make a “group picture”. Don’t forget to take care if you won’t to get a “good scare”! It’s Halloween, take a look of the win!
    I wish you all GOOD LUCK and don't forget to invite your friends and have fun togheter!
    That's it!

Peeeeeeeeace! BroFist
    • Like x 15
  2. HELLLLLLPPME Well-Known Player

[IMG]
    nice
    • Like x 4
  3. ColdFuzion Well-Known Player

lets goooo! love community events.
    • Like x 3
  4. HEALB4 Level 30

Beast streamer doing an Event ? What can be better than that ?

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  5. Siramez Well-Known Player

awesome! good luck to those that are participating!
    • Like x 3
  6. spack2k Steadfast Player

Have Fun everyone!
    • Like x 2
  7. Eve YouTuber

This is awesome! Goodluck everyone!
    • Like x 2
  8. Irvynnge Loyal Player

nice to see stuff like this happening. there's too much negativity in this game. stuff like this deserves two big ol' jaded thumbs up. well done. & good luck, everyone!
    • Like x 1
  9. nawanda Loyal Player

We had a league Halloween costume content one year. 2016 I think. We held it outside the gates of Arkham Asylum.

A certain league member elected to mark Halloween by drinking a litre of whiskey. It was highly entertaining. Eventually he broke into long, raking sobs. It went on for half an hour at least, and then he passed out. Had to put him on mute because of the snoring.

Good luck to all who enter the contest.
    • Like x 1
  10. Zneeak Devoted Player

Nice, too bad i'm on US servers.
    • Like x 1
  11. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

I can't participate in USPS and as I don't play dress up usually, wouldn't if I could, but I applaud the idea and might even watch the stream/discord. I do like when people come up with interesting styles and contests are always fun...even if I don't throw my hat in ever. Too bad stuff like this is not generated by DBG, but it's good to see the users taking the initiative. Post the winners/group photo here when done.

Reinheld
    • Like x 2
  12. NoNameFound EU New Player

I Know guys, and you're right: i feel so bad for US PS/PC players, because you can't join, but it's not my fault guys, as you know. Thanks anyway for everyone who's posting here and liking the idea, much appreciated <3
    • Like x 1
  13. Danne0075 Well-Known Player

Who do I bribe, I mean give some special attention to?
  14. spack2k Steadfast Player

the three witches
  15. Psycho Tech Dedicated Player

too bad, all my characters are fit for Halloween all year round. but usps
    • Like x 1
  16. NoNameFound EU New Player

We got a lot of people already, thank you so much guys. We need more btw!!! :cool:
    • Like x 1
  17. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

Nice! I love costume contests :D
  18. ColdFuzion Well-Known Player

i was quietly hoping you would enter snow :D
    • Like x 1
  19. bellawatson492 New Player

The reason behind why I love Halloween just because of that type of contest, so did you guys plan any contest on the upcoming Halloween? I know I'm bump on a old thread and sorry for that.