“Power heals now generate hate”

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by 9001BPM, Feb 10, 2021.

1. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

Is this actually helping all you other trolls out there get appropriate credit for the world bosses? Because getting harassed by adds constantly is really starting to get on my nerves and I kinda want this change reverted. But I would tolerate it if it’s for the greater good. So is actually having the desired effect or can we bin it?
  2. Heywiar Committed Player

Kinda off topic but you said the word "troll" so I'mma go for it.
    Since around August, the (endgame/elite) meta has (unfortunately) been as follows:
    Trolls don't stun unless they want to piss off the tank for messing with his CC.
    Trolls only give POT and buffs- no power.
    Trolls hit recharge every 12 seconds and apply debuffs.
    We are not controllers anymore. This role has been absolutely destroyed since revamp and the artifacts have only made it significantly worse.
    It really sucks because it could easily be the coolest role if the devs cared about its development.
    Its so bad I actually switched to healer recently. I must say, though, healers generate way more aggro than trolls. I was getting attacked more than the tank when spamming my bounties. :(
  3. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

I don’t use claw so I’m still hitting that recharge button constantly and so everything makes a beeline for me. The aggro dump grants a temporary reprieve, but man I miss just flying under the radar. I felt like the Batman of the group. It was less stressful too, which suited me perfectly. I fold like paper mache under pressure.
    • Like x 1