“”No Limitz“” - Hero/US PS3

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by FTBKRAZY, Jan 19, 2014.

1. FTBKRAZY New Player

“”No Limitz“” - Hero/US PS3

We are recruiting roles for our league "No Limitz" which focuses on both PVE and PVP (Arenas/Legends). Our members have an average of 140+ SP, however we don’t have a skill point requirement. We are more than able to complete end game content easily (Paradox/Nexus) with bosses up including Odyssey Feat. As mature and experienced players we tend to smash through content while allowing the environment to be comical and welcoming to all members. We aren’t just random players but a second family at most to our members. We ask that you be responsive and joke around in content with league mates and in league chat when possible.
    We are expanding before DLC 9 is released, since the release of COD: Ghosts and GTA V numbers have been low. We won’t walk you through every feat in the game however if you are in need of a feat while we are in content feel free to ask.

WE CAN'T HELP EVERYONE, BUT EVERYONE CAN HELP SOMEONE.
    RONALD REAGAN

Looking For:
    Players who can play their MAIN and ALT role.
    PVP Requirement: 87 CR+ / PVE Requirement:98 CR+
    Mics an asset not a requirement
    Players open to giving and receiving advice
    Self-Motivated/Skilled Players

Benefits:
    Expert Crafters
    Abundance of Jokes
    Family Oriented League
    Competitive Edge
    Interacting with Mature Players
    Having FUN

So if you are a friendly and laid back player who enjoys breezing through content then "No Limitz" is the only two words for you. Allow us to get our new members situated and be patient (ALL WE ASK). Continually hunt for feats and grind so you’ll be an asset to yourself as well as the league.

Feel free to add me in game and/or PSN.

You can contact:

Game Name: BiggaFord (PSN-FTBKRAZY)
    (Additional Contacts)
    King Homi
    BrunoStarz
  2. FTBKRAZY New Player

3. FTBKRAZY New Player

Daily BUMP
  4. FTBKRAZY New Player

5. buecknasty New Player

I am currently looking for a league and I came across your post. I've seen your league before in the Watchtower. You can in game message me or invite me to Group if you have any questions about me. I'm a veteran player, been playing since launch. Not many skill points, but I know how to play my role and any role in the game.Here are me stats:
    Method Mark
    Quantum Troll - 2020 Vit / 102 Sp's

I am not too big into PVP due to time constraints, so I have to decide to PVE or PVP. I usually play week day nights and on weekends. I do have a mic, but I keep it on push to talk, due to kid agro in the background. Well not much else to explain, but if you are interested, feel free to message me.
  6. FTBKRAZY New Player

7. J Zmooth New Player

I am a 99 Cr sorcery healer with 3781 restoration.

My in game name is J Zmooth. Ps3 player. Who can I contact to join?
  8. Frankzilla Committed Player

Still recruiting 98 cr + all roles. If your looking to laugh and get things done we are the league for you. Please be mature and capable of taking constructive criticism one of our best qualities is we aren't ego driven. There is no best if I improve the league improves and that goes for any one of us. If interested pm me on here or contact King Homi in game.
  9. Frankzilla Committed Player

Sorry for the delay but if you are still interested either pm me you in game toon name or contact my toon King Homi in game im available all the time looking forward to meeting you.
  10. FTBKRAZY New Player

Weekly Bump,

Mainly looking for Healers & Tanks but feel free to post.
  11. Frankzilla Committed Player

12. Atropollas New Player

Hello there, I am a 98cr Celest Healer and have been playing solo for a while since my last league fell apart. Looking a group of guys to run with in the alerts and raids and help anyone who needs it.
    Toon Name: Nevan Lennox
    usps3
  13. Frankzilla Committed Player

14. Frankzilla Committed Player

15. Frankzilla Committed Player

Looking for 100 cr+ 100 sp+ roles for No Limitz we've been blessed with a good amount of highly skilled players searching for a few more. Mostly looking for tanks and healers but all roles are accepted. We require everyone to use both of their roles and or the use of geared alts for support roles. We laugh we have fun we are not just a league we are a family. Our motto a league that laughs together will last forever. If in search for a fun adult league your look may have just ended if interested pm me or Ftbkrazy. Usps in game contact King Homi Biggaford or Brunostarz.
  16. Frankzilla Committed Player

17. BrunoStarz New Player

18. Frankzilla Committed Player

If interested contact brunostarz biggaford or king homi. Pm me ftbkrazy or brunostarz on here thank you.
  19. Green Lantern Fadi Loyal Player

Am 103 hl beasts dps looking for a league that I can be a part of as a family . Replay to me if u need me. I'm 89 pvp cr. I'm a beast in legends pvp as well . =)
  20. Frankzilla Committed Player

Whats going on fadi I know I ran with you a few times in dox my toons name is King Homi. Yea man if your interested you more then welcome in just catch either me brunostarz or biggaford in game for a invite. We smash end game content run legends and most of us currently working on getting top tier pvp gear to take arenas by storm im 89 cr pvp as well. But yea hit me brunostarz or biggaford up bro looking forward to catching u in league chat.