What does you real life friends & famliy think about the amount of time you spend playing DCUO?

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by Zim, Mar 18, 2013.

1. inferior mxrancen New Player

You shall cease and desist on speaking all heresy of that we shall not speak in these forums. That is that X word
  2. Gafa New Player

I have no friends and I have no family. The only friends I have are the ones I make through playing this game..... With that being said, they think I should play this more than I do Black Ops 2.
  3. Jordan New Player

what friends and family?. jk most of them usually play also
  4. zColdFire New Player

I tell them Im at my computer
  5. JessTier New Player

Actually, my wife is pretty cool about the whole thing. I was fortunate enough to marry someone who is not only stunning, but also an AVID DC fan :D Every now and then she'll pop her head over my shoulder to see if I'm near any iconic figures etc... in fact earlier, the wife and I were having an in-depth discussion about WHY Steel sucks :p it made me typo as I was on the forums :D
  6. Rockhound665 Steadfast Player

Ditto. Wife can't say a word to me. Here's my secret. When she says she wants to buy something, I let her. This way she can't say anything when I want something frivolous. :cool:
  7. Sammy333 New Player

Nice deal there :p

Family is meh about it, RL friends don't know I play videos games, and I play all my games with my bf and we both love comics (even though he's more into Marvel and I'm more into DC) so that works out well for the both of us anyway.
  8. Jordan153 New Player

Dying laughing at your signature.
  9. lalady New Player

My friends actually don't know that I play dcuo lol! we all go dancing, shopping, etc and when I'm at home i play dcuo lol! I'm sure if they found out they wouldnt believe it hehe.
    My man got me into gaming a few years ago and its awesome! we both play our games, me dcuo, him any fps then we spend time together its really great! plus we save a bunch on expenses win/win
  10. Abel Well-Known Player

My wife doe not mind it as much because it does allow her to be on the computer. On the other hand,she does not like the fact of being on the internet and having it run slow because of the bandwidth being used up by me.
  11. CanadianGrimloc Active Player

Family is cool woth it. Wife plays too. 8 year old daughter loves watching me play and pnly play normally after they are in bed. Costs way less money than a lot of other things, and still hang out and talk to friends. Better than facebook imo.
    Wow, just from reading, we all seem to have a lot of understanding wives. LOL
  12. MAGNETS howDOtheyWORK New Player

I BELIEVE U BRAH
  13. flattop New Player

i only play about 4 or 5 hours a day sometimes