The Offenders - USPC Villain

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by Hraesvelg, Feb 15, 2013.

1. Hraesvelg Always Right

We are The Offenders, one of the oldest villain leagues on DCUO and we're looking to expand our roster. We do hope you have thick skin, though, because like our name implies...We Offend.

Check out our member standards. If you think you can hang, fill out an application on the recruitment tab.
    • Like x 2
  2. Starbrand Dedicated Player

Pretty OFFENSIVE the "member standards" (REPORT)!
  3. Hraesvelg Always Right

If you're offended, then we're doing our job!
  4. Dark Babylon Active Player

I look forward to teaching and learning from our new members.
  5. Domana Well-Known Player

We're recruiting all classes at this time. If you have any questions about the league, please feel free to post them here on the forums or message me (Domana) in game with your questions.
  6. Sandstone New Player

Damn.. Does kassam still play? Miss that dudes YouTube channel. He was the best dc channel out there IMO.. Daddieshouse sounds so annoying and thinks he is better than most lol.. The guy has breathing issues..

good luck to you guys! Tell kassem to go back too YouTube!
  7. Hraesvelg Always Right

Do you mean Kassadin?
  8. Zaci New Player

Join us!!!
  9. HoneyIShrunkTheKids New Player

do u guys still exist in 2021?\
  10. Hraesvelg Always Right

Yep. We're still here. They'll have to shut down the servers to get rid of us...
  11. Domana Well-Known Player

They keep trying to tent the servers and spray for us, but we're still here.
    • Like x 1
  12. Hellclown127! Well-Known Player

I'm interested if you guys would have me.
  13. Domana Well-Known Player

As long as you're over 18, consider yourself in. It's easiest to hop onto our Discord and let me know when you're in-game and ready for an invite. No need to fill out an application :)
  14. Thee Owlman New Player

Thee Owlman is making his return to DCUO and he needs a league.
  15. Domana Well-Known Player

Hit me up in game for an invite. Or, as I said above, it's easy to hop onto our Discord and let me know when you're ready for an invite. I get Discord notices on my phone, so I'm easy to get ahold of when I'm not at work.