I'm quitting DCUO....

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by Dawnbringer, Feb 17, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dawnbringer New Player

So come get some free plans and cash. If i'm not going to use it, might as well help out others in this game.

Ask and you shall receive! (But if you get greedy with how much you ask for, you get nothing)

I'm on PS3 by the way. Hero named Dawnbringer (hopefully, this proves that some people on the hero side are alright.)

Feel free to ask. I'm on vacation till 02/24/2012, but as soon as I get home, i'll start sending stuff to you guys. Also, if I don't respond to you, please don't get mad. I have a gut feeling this post is going to get A LOT of messages.

Amount of Cash I have: 765 million.

EXOBITS: I believe I have 8 stacks of each at the moment, but I'm away from the ps3 at the moment so don't quote me on that. i KNOW i have at least 5 of each. Also, I know for a fact that i have a stack of red BYTES, a stack of blue BYTES, and a stack of yellow BYTES.

Plans I have:
    Precision III
    Precision IV x2
    Precision and Might IV x2
    Might IV
    Might
    Restoration and Power III
    Restoration and Health III
    Restoration IV
    Restoration and Might IV x2
    Health III x4
    Health IV x2
    Dominance III
    Dominance IV x2
    Vitalization and Power III
    Vitalization and Power IV
    Vitilization IV x2
    Health Soda III x4
    Might Soda III
    Restoration Soda III
    Power soda III x3
    Restoration IV Soda
    Precision Soda IV
    Might Soda IV
    Remix Plan

FIRST COME, FIRST SERVE!!!
    • Like x 7
  2. Whizzkid Dedicated Player

Keep it man, you may pick the game up again in the future. Just bank everything and turn off the PS3. Trust me, you don't want to be that guy that comes back with nothing looking for a hook-up from former friends. In any case, good luck in other games or future endeavors. :cool:
    • Like x 4
  3. Shadow Vlad New Player

Ps3? PC? Remix plan?
    Toon names in sig.
  4. Dawnbringer New Player

Nah, I'm positive I'm done for good. Time for me to move on and help out others who play DCUO in the process. Besides, if I do come back some day, I like the idea of starting from scratch and getting everything anew.
  5. TrueMarvel New Player

Can I have your prec and might lV? :cool: *no shame*

send to TrueSpiderman US Ps3

DIBS ON THE PREC and MIGHT lV

Thanks in advance. and I will send thanks after the mail as well. Wish you luck man.
  6. Tactix New Player

I wouldn't mind a couple 100 mill :) or enough to finish off what's left of my collections and finally buy the snake waist and finish the feat lol
    I'm Tactix_RLT btw,USps3 also
  7. Whizzkid Dedicated Player

Eh, fair enough. Well, carry on with the festivities. Perhaps I'll see ya around in the future. Unless of course, you're a villain.
  8. Dawnbringer New Player

PS3.
  9. Dawnbringer New Player

100 mill is a bit much for one person. lol. try again
  10. Tocimus Committed Player

awww ps3? exactly why i dislike the unification forums. so close to finally getting might/prec or dom 4.

def take a break for a bit. i took about a year when f2p hit, came back and found a new love for this game. but then again my wallet was never that big.......holy bajesus, thats some nice profit.
  11. Liightmare New Player

Ill be happy to take any money you don't want. Feel free to send it to liightmare or trollmare.
  12. Gwalir Loyal Player

If you're offering, do you mind if I have a Vitalization IV plan and/or a Flex Soder IV plan if its not too much? If it is, that's okay too.

'My character's name is Tecnomancer, and I'm also a PS3 Hero so it'd be easy to send. Thanks.
  13. SpaceNinja New Player

Wow. well i'm pretty broke and 10mil would go a loooooong way ;)
    I can't log in right now. characters name is Strumphs.
    If your looking for something else to play i highly recommend dead space 3 or resident evil 6.
    Take care.
  14. Dawnbringer New Player

The auction house is a fun place to make a few bucks, my friend
  15. Tactix New Player

Hey,shoot for the stars right?lol I'll take whatever your willing to throw my way :)
  16. Epic Wins New Player

I'll take 20 mill Ps3 "Epic WIns" mail it to me as i'm premium right now thanks :D
  17. Scarbane New Player

I wouldn't mind a remix plan if you still have one. If not, Precision & Might IV will be great.

Sorry to ask but do you have aggressive bits? Haven't had too much time to farm. I'm Scarbane US PS3.

Hope you have fun in your future gaming adventures! (I recommend Mass Effect Trilogy)
  18. Shadow Vlad New Player

Well if you're serious I would be grateful for a remix plan
  19. Dawnbringer New Player

i forgot to post my bits. thanks man. I'll add that to the list now.
  20. Felix Frost Level 30

I once knew a guy that said the same thing.. "I am done with this game..". 1 month later he comes back on after deleting all his toons and giving all his money and plans away, then QQ because when they replaced his toons he didnt get his armor and all his plans were gone that he had equipped... I would say that you should just put the game down for a month or so, then if you really dont want to come back, you can give it all away then. Or just dont come back... Either way, gl to you!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.