Bonus Artifact XP & Gift!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Jun 1, 2023.

1. Cable Girl Active Player

UM you sound like a really disgruntled guy that doesn't grasp the concept of meta.... people work out the ways to do the most dps and they do it. I've seen great might players that smash some great prec players. Super speed is always going to get to ads faster, probably because its um "super speed". Sure some of my toons using vortex trap and whirling dervish works better but not all. I have might toons that do good damage and they're SS to get to everything faster (the Flash is faster than superman duh)

Calling yourself the best but crying because everyone else is glitching/exploiting is contradicting yourself. I'm not he best, never will be but im always gonna try my best and going with the meta is 9/10 the best way to go. Every game has it so less QQ and more Pew Pew buddy ;)
    • Like x 1
  2. Pr0tojay Committed Player

Any update on when you are going to roll this out?
  3. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

The best answer is still as soon as possible. The latest is that we don't think that is today or tomorrow, so we will also be extending the bonus xp week for another whole week. This is to make sure when people do receive this gift, they still have ample time to use it and double it like others could.
    • Like x 18
  4. Pr0tojay Committed Player

Wow, thats amazing, thanks
  5. SW1922 New Player

Will we be able to give the additional XP to our other characters? I don't really need it on the character that has the 200 eog
  6. Forum Junkie Well-Known Player

thank you
  7. August Moon Well-Known Player

So....................hold on, lemme check my notes real quick ............. you're saying that I didnt have to spend all those source Marks and money on catalsyt to get my replacement artifacts BACK to 200 ?
  8. jolaksi Well-Known Player

If there is a big amount of xp gift (I think there is, like 1 million xp) please dont give it on one single metal(1m) or two 500.000 xp metals. Players have artifacts that already sitting at 1m xp+ and they wont be able to use that 1m or 500k metals on those artifacts. 50k metals x 20 seems reasonable. (assuming reward is 1m xp)

Whatever the gift is dont give it in big chunk of xp.
  9. zNot Loyal Player

I think it will be 500k with 2xp that makes it 1 mill i dont think we gonna get 1 mill raw xp making it 2 mill that would be too good to be true :)
    • Like x 2
  10. Incineration Inferno Active Player

Thanks again, very fair
  11. jolaksi Well-Known Player

I mean, people who had 160 rank EOG basically got raw 1m exp. Why not reward people who already had eog at 200 with that raw 1m exp too? And x2 week is the cherry on top for them having it at rank 200 already.
    • Like x 1
  12. FixMyPower Active Player

Mepps, I love you.
  13. Loved New Player

Mepps, my EOG is 160 could you please increase it to 200 so that I can destroy it and put it in the artifact quizlet? My name is Loved I’m on PSN, Also thanks for the pride supplies.
  14. Drathmor Unwavering Player

15. Drathmor Unwavering Player

because what znot said would be a mil xp so the same thing what your saying would be 2 thats the point he was making
  16. Cable Girl Active Player

its all just assumptions atm we don'y actually know what they're giving us
  17. The I3atman New Player

What if we put our 200 eog into another art do we still get the gift?
    • Like x 1
  18. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

If you received the EoG gift last Thursday, you will receive the additional one also.
    • Like x 4
  19. beardrive Committed Player

That's really great news! Thank you very much
  20. DezFTW Active Player

Agreed