Up-Votes Needed Feat Unlock/Directional Pad Bug

Discussion in 'Arkham Asylum (Bug Reports)' started by Random Mind, Jun 2, 2023.

1. Random Mind Dedicated Player

This is on the PS5 on the USPS/PC server.

After I unlock a feat I cannot use the directional pad on my PS5 controller to move to another feat, I have to use the left thumbstick to scroll down. However, once I use the left thumbstick I can use the directional pad afterwards until I unlock another feat, then I have to use the left thumbstick again to be able to use the directional pad. This did not happen prior to the most recent update.
    • Like x 9
  2. rjam7753 New Player

Similar issue, after I unlock a feat I'm not able to move at all. I have to back out of the feats menu and and start over.
    • Like x 4
  3. Random Mind Dedicated Player

I was doing this at first, then I noticed that I could scroll down using the left thumbstick and this would allow me to use the D-pad again without having to back out.
  4. darth_paul Dedicated Player

I use an Xbox controller on PC and had this issue too.
  5. Violette Crescendo New Player

Agree. Most annoying. Please fix. Thank you.
  6. Miserable Dedicated Player

7. beardrive Committed Player

Every single fate that I select, I have to use the circle to go back on my PS4 controller, and then go back into the menu to unlock another feat. It would be great to have this fixed as soon as possible! I was looking to buy probably 30 or 40 fts over at least, and instead of doing this fairly quickly it's going to take a lot longer. Thanks!
  8. Great Architect Loyal Player

It's a focus issue. When you buy the Feat, the list view stays at the point you were at, but the focus returns to the top of the list, which is out of view. Scroll up or down with the Left Stick (not the D-Pad) - or arrow keys on PC - and it will unfreeze. Upvoted.