Can Pride base items be added to Fate or another vendor during June?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by K3str3lDC, Jun 1, 2023.

1. K3str3lDC Dedicated Player

I want to be able to buy as many of them as I can for multiple bases and multiple characters, especially since I have several queer characters. Drives me nuts we just get them once per account and even in consecutive years we don't get more. Just once per account.... ever.
    • Like x 4
  2. Achikah All About That Base

+1 I'd be a big fan of this, as well as other seasonal/event related drops, like the Autumn Trees and the like from The Witching Hour.
    I know I'm gonna be a broken record once again, but a lot of us decorators use more than one piece of furniture in a single base, let alone multiples as you stated. Be epic to have the one off pieces be purchasable for a reasonable amount of tokens when they're in season.
    • Like x 3
  3. kallader Committed Player

I ask same thing on original post for the event Cheetah is a base item vendor she should sell them would love to have many same flag in row they would fit with all kind of decoration
    • Like x 2
  4. Rejchadar Inquisitor

Good news: the broker has 9 pages with flags....
    Bad news: there were 15 pages... I bought the cheapest flags....:D
    • Like x 2
  5. Achikah All About That Base

Worstest news: I did the same... 4 hours ago.

[IMG]

Seriously though, it was a great QoL change to finally make them tradeable. That was extremely appreciated.
    • Like x 4
  6. myandria Item Storage

Waiiit, they are TRADEABLE? I haven't opened mine from last year. Hmmm....
    • Like x 2
  7. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

We are going to try to get these added to Fate.
    • Like x 17
  8. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

Thank you so much. That’s great. Will the ones from previous years be available? Because my main has the cape and progress pride base item. But I have alternates that would love them too.
    Regardless, this is great. Thank you.
    • Like x 6
  9. Gavel15 New Player

Could the...Rainbow material possibly be added as well? Please?
    • Like x 4
  10. Eve YouTuber

Happy to see that. <3
    • Like x 1
  11. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Vs re-issuing the free ones from previous years, why not just make them unlockable for free? We have other styles that unlock for free and it would mean not having to collect and delete the ones we've gotten already. This happens every year with Extra life too, and it's kind of a hassle, assuming you can't use the items anyway.

Granted, this would not work for materials or chromas...but capes...auras? Sure.
    • Like x 1
  12. Slow Burn Active Player

One of the most irritating things I see every year is SOMEBODY banging on about getting free Pride stuff they don't want. It's always about "You shoving [equality] down my throat", and then claiming that it's Political. As if equality was a political, and not a human thing. I suggest that we are just granted 1 Pride Mark each year. That Pride Mark is used to unlock a Pride Vendor where all items are free. Then the "I'm not homophobic, but..." crowd can be completely unbothered by people not being like them.
  13. Slow Burn Active Player

If you want Political, then it might be time to address defining people exclusively by who they love, rather than the current definitions that define us exclusively in sexual terms.

Love is not sex. And sex does not define love.
  14. beardrive Committed Player

Fate or not, I really would have liked to have seen these collectible on all of my alts, rather than just being able to trade them to one of my alts.

It would be nice if all of our alts could have all of these items!

If you can do this, thanks! If not, weeping...
  15. Slow Burn Active Player

You can! The flags are all tradeable. Only the materials pack seems to be a 1-off, and it's account bound.
  16. Slow Burn Active Player

There is, of course, now a question about whether or not we can unlock Base Item styles on alts... and how many RB that would cost.
  17. kallader Committed Player

I love the rainbow material if you put it on headband it look like 80S aerobic headband using the net leg etc feel like i should do my own exercise tape
    • Like x 1
  18. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

My main thing is the other 2 pride flags to be honest. My bases that are missing pride and progress pride don’t feel complete
    • Like x 1
  19. TI99Kitty Dedicated Player

I mainly want extras for placing in the league hall.
    • Like x 2
  20. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

I’ve got extras of this newest set. If you’re US PC/PS then send me a message with your player name and I’ll send them over no charge.

What I want is not just more pride and progress Pride flags. But I’d love League Hall sized pride and progress pride flags.
    • Like x 4