Quick Clarion Question For A Friend :)

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by MystoganJella, Jun 2, 2023.

1. MystoganJella Well-Known Player

Should I use the clarion for earth is that bad Would it be good or viable for earth ?
  2. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

I use it on my fire tank.
    • Like x 3
  3. Drathmor Unwavering Player

clarion is a great all around artifact if you have room for the weapon buff and use weapon attacks I would for sure give clarion a try
    • Like x 1
  4. L T Devoted Player

Yeah Clarion can be really good for Earth. It's a bit dicey balancing weapon attacks with Aftershocks, but if you're using brick your weapon buff basically replaces one of your shields with a shield/heal move.
    • Like x 1
  5. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Fire tank is where I'm looking to use it too. Seems like a good match. Only thing that sucks is I already have it at enough XP for 140 (never leveled it) or so, so feeding my 200 EOG into it seems like a waste.
  6. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

I would hold on to your EoG for whatever artifact is coming next.
    • Like x 2
  7. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Yeah, that's the plan...just means that Clarion will have to wait a bit longer. Don't have a ton of Nth to max it right now.
  8. MystoganJella Well-Known Player

Awesome appreciate the reply mate I’ll have to try it With fire :)
  9. MystoganJella Well-Known Player

Sounds good thank you so much :)
    • Like x 1
  10. MystoganJella Well-Known Player

True thank you mate :)
    • Like x 1
  11. Plowed In Loyal Player

If you want just feed your current Clarion into a space holder Art (Legionnaires) and rebuy a fresh Clarion that you can fill with your EoG…that is if you don’t mind the extras source mark cost for the breakthroughs.
    • Like x 3
  12. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Yeah...that was how I got the clarion loaded to 140ish already while still sitting at 19...it was the placeholder for the last 2x....but still not sure I want to do any of it. The EOG is sitting at 197, so ideally I have enough to pop it to 200 XP, then feed it, and can save the breakthroughs till some other time.

Kind of over the whole arti thing in game. But yes...that would be the option I'd use if doing something this week. May end up just putting it off till next 2x and see how things shake out.
  13. Cyclonic Dedicated Player

I just got it this week and I think it's a really under rated artifact for healers. Tanks might might stress about giving up a slot for the weapon buff in serious end game stuff... but healers definitely won't. And I don't think anyone is going to be super adament about me being a supercharge battery any more. Time will tell though.