Test Discussion New Feat Reorganization and General Improvements

Discussion in 'Testing Feedback' started by WritingDesk, May 16, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Miserable Dedicated Player

Can anyone confirm if they've put the feat description in the expandable box to solve the scrolling problem? Because that is the single most needed change to the feat menu.
  2. KlarkKent Well-Known Player

Bug:

Feats with multiple options in their description tab bugs out and displays less rows/options when we close/reopen description tab.

What's happening is when we close the description tab with the page with less options and try to change pages once again, description tab is displayed with the "less row" box.

In this video I close the feat description on 2nd page which only has legs and feet options. Then I close/reopen feat again and when I try to switch pages once again, 1st page only shows 4 options instead of 6.

This issue applies not only to style feats but also to all other feats with less option in their latter pages.

Question: Is there a chance if we can get all 8 style pieces in one description tab? Switching to a second page just to check legs and feet feels odd when I compare it to what we had before. Its nice to see all pieces at once.
    • Like x 1
  3. breezinsteiniv New Player

Quick question, would these changes be reflected via the daybreak api?
    • Like x 1
  4. Miserable Dedicated Player

Hi Raven.

Could you and the team consider doing something about the text scrolling? There are many feats in the game with long descriptions and it's quite frustrating to sit there watching text scroll for 10 seconds to read a sentence I could normally read in 2.

I think the simplest solution would be to copy the description into that little box that expands when you click on the feat. I'm surprised no one else has mentioned it yet, but this is one of the biggest pain points of the feat menu.
    • Like x 1
  5. Capt. Retro Well-Known Player

The changes to the menus are nice and concise but the inability to quickly find the location of a partially completed gear set or other uncompleted sets is a big step down. (Besides the classic game styles)

The feat lists before were getting long but at least most of the gear styles were in one place to be located. Now if you don't know exactly where the style is slotted then it can get pretty cumbersome to verify stuff. A search function if possible would alleviate this by allowing us to spend less time in menus or online searching via websites and more time grinding out skill points in game.

Thanks for the time.
    • Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.