Doctor Fate's Daily Rewards - June 2023

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, May 31, 2023.

1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

[IMG]

DOCTOR FATE'S DAILY REWARDS

New month; new rewards! Each day you log in this month (before July 1, 2023) unlocks rewards - from stabilizers and source marks to Fate and Destiny currencies.

This month's member gear features the Apokoliptian Amazon style. Log in at least 21 days this month to claim the Sea Changed Skin Set style, inspired by Atlantis' Dolphin. Members only. The non-member gear style is the Fallen God style.

Remember, you can subscribe to membership at any time during the month to gain all of the member rewards you are eligible for.

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 17
  2. Dene Devoted Player

Skin is gorgeous! great job team!
    • Like x 3
  3. K3str3lDC Dedicated Player

Are there any pictures of each version of the skin next to each other? I know it's just the different racial features, but I'd like to see each side by side. I'd also like more angles or a 360 if possible to see what they look like from the side and back? Is that possible/doable? NBD if not, I'll see soon enough either way lol.
    • Like x 1
  4. Eve YouTuber

Finally a good skin for my Aqua :)
    • Like x 5
  5. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Awwwwwwwwww...... now you just made the Water Skin cry....

You are so meeaan!!!.... ;) ;)

Poor poor Water Skin. :(

;) ;)
  6. Eve YouTuber

Never liked the Water Skin so...
    • Like x 1
  7. willflynne 10000 Post Club

Blasphemy!!!! :eek:

:D

I will admit, the new skin does get some new ideas going for my Water character.
    • Like x 3
  8. K3str3lDC Dedicated Player

Dolphin skins could also work for a partially reptilian character
    Actually it could be good for a character I want to design who’s a whale shark man. I’d need to get the Suicide Squad pack for the fin, though, and there’s not really a good head for a whale shark figure. Apex Predator could almost work if not for the teeth (whale sharks are filter feeders).
    • Like x 2
  9. beardrive Committed Player

Dropping a skin set as cool as that for a monthly reward!? Looks great! Total win!
    • Like x 2
  10. >>>KIra<<< Dedicated Player

That is so cool
    • Like x 1
  11. DarkAya Dedicated Player

Kinda wish this skin came with underwear.
  12. K3str3lDC Dedicated Player

Just to clarify, do you mean like the swim shorts type thing Dolphin wears?

[IMG]

In lieu of that, maybe you could use one of the Summer event swim shorts styles or some other similar looking shorts-type legs style with the scale material if you have that.
    • Like x 1
  13. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Back in the day.... Dolphin pretty much just a human skin.. with a tiny tattoo... ;)
    [IMG]
    • Like x 2
  14. Jcal Dedicated Player

This is a serious business style. I can't wait for the 21st. Great job!
    • Like x 1
  15. bigbadron alt Dedicated Player

That skin is awesome! Thank you. :)
    • Like x 1
  16. Ambassador of Krypton Well-Known Player

Another let-down for me, already looking forward to next month :confused:
    • Like x 2
  17. an81angel Well-Known Player

Well I really wanted to like the new skin until I realized the scales on the skin are always pink. In each photo the pink portion doesn't change color. I don't want pink anywhere ever. If I could obliterate pink from the color scheme of the universe I would. Why would you EVER put pink on fish scales for a class that is BLUE. Shouldn't the non-dyable portion be blue or blue/green. Then if you want pink you can add pink via makeup option. But for FS I don't want my bad @$$ water villain strutting around in pink. Seriously who thought that up??? Absolutely hideous and disappointing.
  18. hotsizz1e03 Committed Player

Cant Please everyone.. Devs are doing their best tho.. I encourage all new creativity from the devs.. Keep pushing the envelope devs!
    • Like x 1
  19. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Yeah, that's how I remember Dolphin. This must be some Nu 52 BS that this Skin is based on! :p
  20. golddragon71 Dedicated Player