Summer Event

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Jun 16, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

[IMG]

The Tides of War Summer Seasonal Event

The battle for the throne of Atlantis continues! Ocean Master, Aquaman's conniving half-brother, has rallied a force of mutineer Atlanteans in an attempt to displace King Arthur and take the throne! The Atlantean civil war has breached the waters of Metropolis.

Track Tides of War in your Mission Journal and check the Events tab in the On Duty menu to battle for the Atlantean Outpost. Or alternatively you can now use the Warp Menu to head directly to the Open World Content by selecting Summer Seasonal: Ocean Master. Fight for your side, and reap new rewards including new feats!

New Feats!
    • Doot Do Do Doot Do Do Doot Do
    • Fin-Tastic!
    • Feeding Frenzy
    In celebration of our Summer Event this year, we have added new collections, new base items, and hot new styles! Level Requirement: 20

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 8
  2. comrade sonya Committed Player

I can’t wait to use those aquariums in my bases.
    • Like x 3
  3. Eve YouTuber

Here for the Seahorse styles :D
    • Like x 1
  4. Captain1Dynamo Committed Player

Devs, now would be a great time to start enabling account-wide style sharing of seasonal styles so we can buy them with replay badges on alts.
    • Like x 1
  5. Achikah All About That Base

Absolutely LOVE the shark pieces. Still really hoping we'll get a shark-less variant of the wooden hoists in the future.

Excellent work on this one, can't wait to decorate!
    • Like x 1
  6. Corsair X Well-Known Player

What I find strange is that people have had this Hammerhead style days before the event??? Of course, he wouldn't answer me when questioned. Now, that we have the Hammerhead can we get the great white shark head too.
  7. Beetleguise New Player

The current seasonal vault looks reallty amazing. I would love an entire raid in an area that looked like the current vault.
    • Like x 1
  8. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

The Summer Event went up accidentally for a few hours last week. That's how people got the new rewards early.
    • Like x 1
  9. Eve YouTuber

The event got turned on by accident last week and it was fixed. Ppl took advantage of it so they had it early
    • Like x 1
  10. sebfm Well-Known Player

Yay! It's back :)
  11. ClumsyNinja New Player

The shark maelstrom orbital looks amazing. Well done.
  12. Scourge o' the Cosmos Well-Known Player

Thanks for the aquarium :D

• Like x 2
  13. Anak Panah Well-Known Player

Hi,

I have done the summer seasonal for two days now to no result and don't see any new collection items on the broker either.
    I think it's safe to assume there are no new collections?

AP
    • Like x 1
  14. Eve YouTuber

I don't mean to be rude but it happens every Summer Seasonal that we're told we got new collections and we actually didn't. lol xP
    • Like x 1
  15. Poolosekoop69 New Player

I'm new to the game and I need a way to get more sand dollars
  16. Belthazur Dedicated Player

You can Either Replay the Content OR You can Purchase Stacks of 50 Sand Dollars in the Marketplace
  17. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

You should be able to BUY THEM for Real World Money in the Marketplace (or with Loyalty Points from the Loyalty Vendor if you're playing on a console.)
  18. CeeCee King New Player

Hi everyone! My husband and I recently just got back to playing dcuo this week and for some reason on his xbox s he’s able to do this tides of war summer event but on my switch it’s still on the spring event with swamp thing. Does anyone know how I can access tides of war? Thank you!
  19. golddragon71 Dedicated Player

I always get a little depressed when I log in and my guy is treading water in Metropolis Bay because Aquaman and Ocean Master took their boats and went back to Atlantis!
    [IMG]Untitled by Michael Kramer, on Flickr
  20. golddragon71 Dedicated Player

Now I wonder, the 2023 Summer event starts tomorrow.
    has anyone tried to be there before the boats?
    [IMG]Untitled by Michael Kramer, on Flickr
    ok, yeah, that’s my reverse Flash (Villain) so he’s probably going to get booted clear across Metropolis Bay. But still!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.