New Resurgence Mega Capsule: Powerset Skins!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Apr 27, 2023.

1. Tolly Committed Player

They were all that missing for the characters with discotheque visuals: D

Poor DCUO, but what have you become?....
  2. RamaKrishna New Player

are some of the previous time capsules going to return?
  3. myandria Item Storage

As Mepps has stated:

Unlocked Teen Titans Time Capsule
    Unlocked Flashpoint Time Capsule
    Unlocked Knight of Vengeance Time Capsule
    Unlocked Sixth Dimension Time Capsule
    Unlocked Wondrous Time Capsule
    Unlocked Joker's Legacy Time Capsule
    Unlocked Lex-Corp Exclusive Time Capsule
    Unlocked Secrets of Kahndaq Time Capsule
    Unlocked Neon Technomancer Time Capsule

If you are looking for time capsules before Teen Titans, you will have to either find a player who has them and trade/buy them, or buy them from the broker. The Resurgence Capsule only goes back to the previous 8 capsules plus the current one for a total of 9.
    • Like x 1
  4. Volthoom New Player

Just curious why I have to wear briefs instead of none for these new skins like say how we can for "crystal","glowing", or "fractal"...
  5. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

That seems to be the case with all them new skins.
    No more nude characters I guess??
  6. myandria Item Storage

Remember, this is a "Teen" rated game. If the devs continued to allow full nudity it would have to be rated a "Mature Adult" game and the age limit would change to "18 and older". Game companies have to stick within the confines of the ratings of their games in the U.S. "Nudity" is considered strong sexual content by the ESRB,

https://www.esrb.org/ratings-guide/
  7. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Mepps already commented on this;
    For human skins.... sure it makes sense to give them some sort of underwear....
    ... but for skins like Cosmic or Robot there was no underwear and the game was still rated Teen.

The Powerset skins are like the Cosmic skin... not so much like the human skin..... so it makes sense not to have the underwear. ;)
    • Like x 2
  8. myandria Item Storage

Hmm.. Well..

That doesn't mean that the characters will be naked; when you remove the skin you will see the underwear/bra. I think the devs are only going to take away the underwear/bra lines. This will prevent players from removing the skin at will to show any nakedness.
  9. Volthoom New Player

Let's clear this up right now... no one is naked ingame nor can anyone BE naked ingame...never could be naked. I can't believe I have to even say this. Multiverse thank you for your response about Mepps commenting on the subject.
    • Like x 1
  10. golddragon71 Dedicated Player

My character Tsunamisan was always designed to be living water in a vaguely humanoid (female) shape.
    [IMG]564159_493943287297974_746566771_n by Michael Kramer, on Flickr

When the water skin first became available, I jumped at getting her set up with it!
    [IMG]306519_493943193964650_42492272_n by Michael Kramer, on Flickr

Then the surging Material became available and I was able to make her hair more in line with the original design…
    [IMG]45610894_2779237605435186_7922109135007514624_o by Michael Kramer, on Flickr
  11. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

So. I opened my first Mega and was surprised to see the 'reward' is not in a box this time. The last few Mercurian items came in a box you could stack and open later vs having to chose some piece NOW you will either have to use, sell for dirt or sit on mountains of till they regain some value for resale.

Why not a rewards box this time? Boxes....are better....and are more in keeping with the last 3 megas. Disappointing. I might be opening less and just save for the next one.
    • Like x 2
  12. Jcal Dedicated Player

A. Looks like Resurgence ends June 15th.
    B. The Flash movie hits theaters June 16th.

Hmmm...
    [IMG]
  13. myandria Item Storage

Well, it's been a long time since we got anything in game that is related to any DC movie release. We almost have as much "Flash" inspired cosmetics as we have "Batman" ones. I guess DC wanted to get this movie out before most schools finish for summer break. I doubt if we will get anything this time, but, it would be a nice surprise if we do.
  14. golddragon71 Dedicated Player

Do we know what the next TC will be yet? Will it be related to the static shock episode? (TC’s have been known to tie into concurrent episodes before.)
  15. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Makes sense releasing the next TC at the same time as the Flash film. ;)
  16. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Rumor is that is is centered around a certain character that is in the film. ;)

So if we go by process of elimination..... it could be...

Batman 89
    Batman Ben Affleck
    the entire Justice League
    Flash
    Flash
    Supergirl
    Zod
    Superman Christopher Reeves
    Superman .... spoiler alert will not say which... but the one fighting a giant spider ;)
    Zoom
    and more!!!

So.... the TC will be inspired by one of those. ;)