Replay Badges and preices to reunlock things

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Loki2911, May 29, 2023.

1. Loki2911 Well-Known Player

How can it be that we get ingame stuff for like 100 sourcemarks and have to pay 350 Replay Badges to unlock it again ...yes 350 replay badges so 9€ for members 10 for no members to unlock and damn style we allready earned in game

if i try to unlock all styles i once earned or even allready paid for on an new char i have to pay more 1000€ HOW IN THE WORLD CANT THAT BE ILEAGEL -.-
    • Like x 3
  2. DeitySupreme Steadfast Player

You’re right. It’s not illegal. Why would it be? Personally I don’t like it either but it’s cosmetic so it’s not a big deal. Don’t want to unlock it through replays? Most (if not all) of those styles can be unlocked through the broker. So you do actually have options too. If you’re doing it for a feat you could instead unlock it through the feats menu for far less replays.

Again, I don’t like it either but as long as it’s for just cosmetic and they offer other ways to get it then oh well.
  3. Proxystar #Perception

A lot of the style sharing is over the top expensive, it would be nice to see it reduced.
    • Like x 8
  4. Loki2911 Well-Known Player

Yh may i can get it on broker may i need billions of ingame cash thats may not an problem for some ppl idk..but lets be honest if u pay 100 source marks for an style and u can reunloc it for 350 replay badges it isnt an good balance anymore ...and lets be honest if the most expensive styles would be around 10 replay badges alot more ppl would say ok i unlock it for real money witch would help even daybreak alot more...
  5. Korlick Loyal Player

Billions in game cash? Or you could...you know...buy it again with source marks on the character you want to have it too. And save your replay badges for something more important.
    • Like x 1
  6. Loki2911 Well-Known Player

ok m8 buy an old tc style from sourcemarks ?
  7. Loki2911 Well-Known Player

or and here comes that very cool part just pay again for auras from booster bundles and daylie rewards?
  8. Proxystar #Perception

to be fair the booster bundle and time capsule stuff I kinda get as to why its expensive, it's the source mark vendor items that are ridiculously over priced for what they are.
    • Like x 5
  9. Korlick Loyal Player

Thats a different thing. And you didnt even mentioned ot in your original complaint. Im not a mind reader. The answer i gave was an option to the problem you presented.
    • Like x 1
  10. Loki2911 Well-Known Player

Ok may i wasnt tell the whole truth in my first post but EVERY style u can unlock for more than lets say 10 Replay Badges is redicouls

ok in this case help me understand it bcs i dont know why its overpriece like that
  11. Korlick Loyal Player

Dont get me wrong...i agree. Its crazy.
    And some of the TC styles goes up to 700 replay badges. Bit then again...theres another options, like it or not. Opening TCs all over again, unlocking it with replay badges or getting it with Quarks from Booster Gold vendor (all 3 options sucka tho lol )

Styles from the Booster Bundles are expensive because they are limited special styles. Which makes them rare (thata why its so expensive on the broker too).
  12. Loki2911 Well-Known Player

about booster bundles they are limited...they are rare...but and thats the point if i allready paid alot of money....why should i do it again ? it isnt like i unlock this style an can set it on broker to get rich ...no that just the same style i once had luck to became and now i have to pay for it again? didnt daybreak get enough money anyway for doing nearly nothing as do some copy and paste stuff?

i mean in the end of the day i dont even see were the money is going bug fixes no ...licenses for very special things like superman emblem ..no some graphic updates? nah the reason why im always that angry with the money they take with ever little **** from us is bcs i dont see anything that gets done with this money ...well ah nvm...
    • Like x 1
  13. OdieBadger Well-Known Player

Stat clamp is their moneymaker. You have to buy replay tokens if you have alts because no plays the older DLCs. They are still bugged. Going backwards is the new trend. The players being disconnected once an hour or more. Something is wrong if you get disconnected on the broker or alone in the open world. It’s like a tire that keeps going flat. Just add air every day and don’t fix it.
    • Like x 1
  14. DeitySupreme Steadfast Player

You sure can turn any conversation to a whining complaint on stats clamp huh?
    • Like x 2
  15. FlawlessTime Dedicated Player

Yeah it is overpriced the ones you can get in-game with SMs should be reduced. When it does happen I can't imagine material unlocks and the price for those depending on how rare it is and where it came from would probably be doubled or triple the price .
    • Like x 1
  16. OneWhoLaughed Committed Player

Where to even begin with a comment this messy...
  17. Tolly Committed Player

Apparently MMORPG designers are paid ministerial salaries...
  18. undrline Issue Tracker Volunteer

Because once upon a time it wasn't possible to share either feats or styles with other characters. They graciously spent development and quality testing hours to give us the ability, and chose to allow us to use replay tokens. A certain amount come free with membership. Since replay tokens also used to be only to replay content for marks and loot, at the time this was also nice because it gave players something else to do with them. For a short time you could only unlock feats. Then they developed the ability to actually unlock styles.

Like most places, I'm sure that their development projects have to prove a return on investment in order to get approval. And, I'm sure the perpetuity of this one is paying for other things we want to see that don't have as tangible an ROI.
  19. Skille Well-Known Player

I just picked one style I really liked and purchased it over. Lol even ate the bullet on a 350 replays aura. I agree, it should be reduced.
  20. Proxystar #Perception

Because the booster bundle stuff is frequently ultra rare or exclusive and rarely if ever comes back, the time capsule stuff isn't as exclusive but certainly can be rare, so I expect it to be expensive for both those things.

Transferring the OG plasmic aura is 525 replays, that's an ultra rare booster bundle exclusive, transferring a time capsule earned aura like the Blue Misty aura is 350 replays.

However, transferring a Blue Mystic Aura is 700 replay badges, which is just ridiculous and transferring a Digitized Orange aura earned with source marks is 525 replay badges, transferring a hair style like Amazon Metal also 350 replay badges (earned with dark knight marks) Want to transfer the Swept Back Locs from Wonderverse for source marks that'll be 525 replays.

Worse still, want to transfer a modular blue mystic or green mystic aura, that will also be 700 replays, it's just dumb.

Mepps, perhaps you could comment on why these transfer prices are so out of whack?