Bonus Catalyst Week

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, May 24, 2023.

1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

[IMG]

BONUS CATALYST WEEK!

Augment and Artifact Catalysts are dropping this week. Let's go!

This week – from Thursday, May 25, 2023, through Wednesday, May 31, 2023 – Artifact catalysts will have a chance to drop in instanced (On Duty) content in Episodes 31-45. Additionally, Augment catalysts will have a chance to drop in instanced content from Episodes 34-45.

Catalysts are used for Artifact and Augment Breakthrough Ranks.
    • Like x 15
  2. zNot Loyal Player

Thank you so much mepps
    • Like x 1
  3. >>>KIra<<< Dedicated Player

Outstanding, Thanks again. We can always use those
    • Like x 1
  4. Elocin Level 30

Oh this is great!! Thanks Mepps! :D
    • Like x 1
  5. Eve YouTuber

Thanks!! Will help my US main artifacts. :)
    • Like x 1
  6. MISS IDEAL New Player

Great!!! Thanks. ;)
    • Like x 1
  7. MchaelAceHunter Well-Known Player

Hey mepos, when is resurgence ending? Need to know cause I always aim to have got a certain amount of resurgences whether by stabs or caps. Aiming by end of event to hit 50. Already done 26. Just determine how much money in the end
  8. OutlawXHood New Player

Awesome! Does this meanOn Duty> custom> whatever!? Or can we just Omnibus it??
  9. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

It doesn't matter how you enter the content.
    • Like x 3
  10. Loki2911 Well-Known Player

so that means we get Dionesium and all this stuff in missions now?....no wait we get it mayby now

Thank you so so mutch thats the greatest thing of alltime ....oh my

oh before i forget how many Downtimes an we Celebrate this week?
  11. rimvader Well-Known Player

[IMG]
  12. Random Mind Dedicated Player

Did the drop rate for artifact catalysts get nerfed or something? I have been running the Wonderverse solo today in order to get some artifact catalysts and I have been finding that I am mostly (maybe 95% of the time) getting bonus augments. I ran it around 20 times and got 1 dionesium catalyst, whereas yesterday, I ran it about 10 times and got 2 dionesium, 5 quantum and 1 paradox catalyst. It seems like I have a better chance of getting an artifact catalyst from the Spring vault than from this bonus week right now.
    • Like x 1
  13. Gundraasi Well-Known Player

Sorry to hear that. On the other hand I ran the BoP Tower Solo today only once and got 1 Paradox as well as 1 Dionesium...so this seems totally random.

Cheers
    • Like x 1
  14. Moon Shinobi777 Level 30

The drop rate is terrible, turn the dail up Daybreak!!
  15. beardrive Committed Player

Coupled with the vault from spring, this catalyst bonus week is a really good thing! What a great way to wind down the spring event.