Tell us what Base items you would like to see next!

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by Mepps, Jul 16, 2013.

1. Wolfkueen New Player

Sanguine puddle of variant sizes.
    Gargoyle with sanguine pouring from its mouth.
    Sanguine red rain, Ceiling and floor based placement.
    Caged skeletons hanging from ceiling.
    Skeletons of variant sizes and positions.
    • Like x 1
  2. golddragon71 Dedicated Player

• Like x 1
  3. Gravedigger Active Player

Summer:

•Meg window (1 of those big undersea windows w a huge shark looking thru,) (idea inspired by the movie)
    •Hermit Crab Habitat (a tank on a table w hermit crabs inside)
    •Electric Eel Pond (stepping in it electrocutes you, doing damage in line w the Christmas bomb) (wont kill u)
    •Clayface sand sculpture? (Might be cool to have a big sand monster in out bases, yes I know hes clay, but I could see it looking good)
    •Mounted Anglerfish
    •Undersea Volcano (mini volcanic vent that has steam, bubbles, & lava glow)
    •Pirate Ship pieces to build a ship
    • Like x 1
  4. golddragon71 Dedicated Player

Art deco doors and doorframes as floor items rather than wall items
    failing that, a revolving door (preferably clear class)
    • Like x 2
  5. AcrobatBluebird New Player

It’s not so much as a base item but more of the base itself. A neat update for the lair system is to have more cities to choose from when making your base. Central City for example. I’d like to see Bludhaven or Neo Gotham or both as possible locations to set your base in in the future. Given Bludhaven’s growing popularity in the comics. In addition, the ability to buy more base space for lair. Ex. More rooms. Also, more isolated locations. Like for example, Crest hill for those who own the manor lair.
  6. Valkjur Level 30

Dex-Starr interactive totem. I love Dex-Starr sm he is good kitty <3
    • Like x 4
  7. golddragon71 Dedicated Player

More Atlantean furniture tables, chairs, armoires, beds etc…
    (make them seasonal rewards next summer or something.)
    more barriers like the tree line
    a pair of stalagmites with an endless cavern beyond (great for cave bases)
    a beach/ocean horizon screen (maybe floor to ceiling as a floor item.

a flash ring on pedestal under glass
  8. CherrySm0ke New Player

I'd like that Root Beer Float, Jimmy! Yes, the Root Beer Float he said was on him for helping out in Death Metal Washington =) I was hoping to see something of it implemented in some way. It would be a nice little base item for a Summer Event.
  9. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

I'm feeling a League sized chess board with dc hero and villain chess and checkers pieces.
    • Like x 1
  10. Quantile Well-Known Player

Can we get the cap raised on how many base items can be placed per room in our league halls?
  11. SirHyper Active Player

are any of these items possible?
    [IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG]
    • Like x 2
  12. SirHyper Active Player

could we have the animals from the birds of prey dlc as base pets also? like the regular dogs and cats please? also the lions[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  13. Clothez Active Player

Hi, I've been decorating recently and I have seen some base items that would look really nicely without certain aspects in them, such as the starfield window. The base item looks really nice, however it would be really great to have another base item with just the background without the galaxy in the middle. It could be used to make an entire sky without having to repeat using circular items and having 16 galaxies in a row in your base. And have them also be square! Stuff like that would be awesome to add to the bases.
    • Like x 1
  14. Eve YouTuber

Excuse me but where is our Ace the Bathound? :p
    • Like x 1
  15. MisterMeanwhile Well-Known Player

I second that.
    • Like x 1
  16. LeonidusApollo New Player

There are statues and effigy's of the following: Zeus, Hera, Ares, Hades, Athena, Hippolyta, and Hecate. We should have one for Poseidon, as there is an effigy of him in FGS Raid, and he’s a boss in an alert. Heck, why not add Poseidon, Hermes, and Apollo in the statues. I have them all already. So more statues.
    • Like x 2
  17. valarithtrea New Player

As someone who used to be in Second Life alot in the past, creating items and land homes are two main ingredients to show your own take on what a person likes or enjoys. I know alot of people who play in Second Life go to Blender to create mesh items and sky boxes. I also know the devs have to do things "old school" (because lets face it the items in your base have physics layers that are way out from the actual item). None of the furniture items are interactive (as in /sit to sit in a chair using the same mechanics as the emotes). And in honesty the one thing I'd love to have is a 68 meters square one level base, like a blank canvas with the walls done in the Cobblestone (Floor) skin and a sunset sky on the ceiling. This way what I'd like to create has room to place items unhindered by large round posts and stairwells. A "blank canvas" would be nice to work on for someone who loves to decorate.
  18. xCypharr Level 30

This is not regarding base items however I feel it is very necessary in the game. Can we please get an unlock all completed feats button just like we have in styles. I is painful unlocking feats individually on new characters when you have 520 sp. It will be nice if we could unlock all completed feats at once. Please I'm begging you, I'm the servers will appreciate it. Thank you.
  19. golddragon71 Dedicated Player

A trick mirror doorway (floor) that goes in front of the secret tunnel entrance in the mansion.
  20. Ominous Din Level 30

Can we please have "Collected" and "Not collected" added to base items as it takes so long scrolling through 100s of items to check if I need an item. If this is too hard to implement then how about have all base items in drop down menus under the first letter so you can search faster or a search tool.