Downtime US PS/PC Server Downtime - May 23, 2023

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, May 23, 2023.

1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

The US PS/PC server is currently offline due to an unforeseen technical issue. We are working to bring the world back up as quickly as possible, but expect the downtime to last up to two hours.

We apologize for the outage and will share any updates here as we have them.
    • Like x 10
  2. pstsmk. New Player

3. EpicUndead New Player

Thanks for the update.
  4. LunarComet2002 New Player

Thanks for keeping us updated and getting right to finding and fixing the issue(s). While it is a shame that the server went down, at the end of the day I can take a break, eat and work on some art for a bit. Keep up the good work!

-Editted to remove a word, I stink at talking today lol
    • Like x 1
  5. Ksalgart New Player

6. BumblingB I got better.

Those poor starving hamsters. :(
    • Like x 2
  7. Curse Bringer Most Wanted

I think they finally decided to unionize. Hopefully the Devs can meet their demands!;)
  8. GreenLanternJohnA New Player

Hey mepp there. Nintendo switch dc universe online are lag…….please fix
  9. AshocusTheMuse Well-Known Player

A little bummed because I was mid-raid. But... I will live. just chilling and watching Base tours on Youtube in the downtime. Getting some inspiration :p
  10. DezFTW Active Player

unfortunate
    • Like x 1
  11. LOLxLOL New Player

Double Shock to the System currency will be extended a bit of that time when server was offline?
    • Like x 2
  12. xGMZen Well-Known Player

must be a VERY big issue to immediately shutdown like that. :eek:
  13. ConstructKid New Player

Just when I was about to get on for the daily grind. But, as always, nice to see devs jumping onto an issue to fix it.
  14. xGMZen Well-Known Player

I'm sure you guys can resolve the issue no problem. thanks.
  15. ZORELDA New Player

What is the issue ? Nobody has said what it is.
    • Like x 1
  16. AshocusTheMuse Well-Known Player

Perhaps Poison Ivy coming out as an ally at the same time as the spring event, some of her plant got into the server and chewed through the wires :p
  17. hotsizz1e03 Committed Player

Will Double currency be extended??
    • Like x 1
  18. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

The server crashed on its own today. We didn't make a decision to shut it down. We're sorting through why as we do the full reboot to bring it back up.
    • Like x 6
  19. Curse Bringer Most Wanted

Did you guys put off the windows update to many times? Happens to me all the time
    • Like x 1
  20. xGMZen Well-Known Player

is it possible the crash was due to speed hackers? I'm just guessing at this point.
    • Like x 1