@DEVS

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by SirHyper, May 15, 2023.

1. SirHyper Active Player

would it be possible to get base themes with outdoor parts like in the pictures?
    we could have a themysciran base like this:
    [IMG][IMG][IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

or penthouses like these that show part of the city:
    [IMG][IMG]

plus for them to have small rooms like the room in the last image thats used for lex's teleporter, creating smaller spaces with dividers is clunky
    • Like x 18
  2. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

I would buy that for a dollar. ;)
    • Like x 9
  3. Eve YouTuber

I will never say no to more base themes :D
    • Like x 10
  4. >>>KIra<<< Dedicated Player

I love the idea, I love pictures or things with nice views especially outdoors.
    • Like x 6
  5. Limey Committed Player

Outdoor base themes?

Yesplz.
    • Like x 5
  6. jpharrah1010 Steadfast Player

I would love for the hall of justice to either be a new base theme or a league hall theme … it’s a cool map and would be awesome to call it home. I just really want to be able to go in there with it not being in a mission.

That said I’d also like to have base themes that are outroors
    • Like x 3
  7. DarkMastery Active Player

They need a new role in the hiring process because fans and players we make suggestions that you think would already be in the game. I will always stress Dcuo has vast immense potential and still hasn't reach it's Full power but if it ever does these other mmos better watch out lol.
    • Like x 2
  8. K3str3lDC Dedicated Player

That smaller room you mentioned would be great for making things like bathrooms or storage closets! And these examples would be great for some of my own characters. Actually, some larger scale versions of them could also be good for league halls!
  9. Tolly Committed Player

Already, 'to have more base theme would be already not bad, an outside in more, it is perhaps too much to ask, if the base of this type of contents is already not in their habit, go managers of DCUO, to pass the course of the auras of the matters of the allies of the artifacts, or the game is already drowned of this type of contents, it is time to think of other contents to change a little of the current routine contents !!!

If you can't add new powers or abilities (apparently) you could at least exploit other new things to add to the game, there is a huge potential to exploit with the bases !
  10. K3str3lDC Dedicated Player

Some power-related base themes would also be super cool. Like an ice fortress (or just make a Fortress of Solitude base so it's both that and a Superman themed base since we have a Batman one with Manor), larger volcano type theme, Oa, other Lantern places for the other Corps, greenhouse type base, etc.

Also, since we have the Manor, some themes related to the other mentors would be awesome! Maybe even ones for the "sub-mentors" like a Clocktower theme and something for Calc (IDK what his would be TBH...)
    • Like x 3
  11. TI99Kitty Dedicated Player

Maybe something that's a cross between the Batcave and the Clock Tower? I'm thinking something very high-tech looking, but obviously underground. Or maybe something that looks very businessy and professional, like an office building.
    • Like x 1
  12. Achikah All About That Base

[IMG]
    • Like x 3
  13. Raven Roth Committed Player

LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS IDEA
  14. Cyclonic Dedicated Player

I'm the type of the guy that sits around in the ghetto freebie lair with nothing but armories and amenities in it. Everything is close together and practical... it makes sense... but even I might decorate a base if we had that to work with.
    • Like x 1
  15. Skille Well-Known Player

16. Curse Bringer Most Wanted

I've always said id buy the Intergang penthouse, and JSA Safehouses as lair themes in a HEARTBEAT!