Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by Mepps, Aug 16, 2016.

1. Jaden Law Well-Known Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  2. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

That's old and outdated now. We have instead the Knight of Vengeance cape with an updated, more modern look, and better fabric simulation. Use that.
  3. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

As has been stated so many times in this thread, styles from movies, TV shows, and other video games are COMPLETELY OFF LIMITS TO DAYBREAK GAMES! Can they put in a style set based on the COMIC BOOK VERSION(S) OF THAT CHARACTER? YES. Can they put in the movie version you posted? NO!

I can't think of any styles that would allow you to approximate the character's look off the top of my head, but if I do think of any, I'll reply again.
  4. Jaden Law Well-Known Player

Comics version is not much different...
    [IMG]
    It's posible create close look with styles in the game. But anyway, I want Bloodsport inspired style set.
    • Like x 2
  5. Vatack New Player

6. Jcal Dedicated Player

I don't think I've ever posted this, but surely someone has in all of these years - Queen Hippolyta's in-game tiara.

I've wanted this for my characters ever since I first saw it back in the day. It's a rather large tiara and it's so shiny; it's awesome. This style would make for an excellent "Day 21" item someday.
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  7. Godspeed119 New Player

I think it would be awesome if we could have a Godspeed outfit or Godspeed episode since he’s a villain it could be very nice to have and enjoy if you guys ever think about it thanks and have a great day.
    • Like x 1
  8. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Okay, I didn't realize they did such a good job of making the movie costume pretty accurate to the comics, so I'll definitely second this one, it's a very unique look! :cool:
  9. Volle Active Player

Can We get some More Japanese style gear Like Katana or Samuraj style, Better Ninja stuff martielarts gI.[IMG]
    • Like x 3
  10. Grampa Pickles New Player

I'd love to see a Burger Fool sweatshirt or Tank Top. Making it tintable like the CCPD sweatshirt would be awesome as well :)
    • Like x 1
  11. X13-KING Well-Known Player

I still really want more Marvelous Wonder styles to go with the bracers that we got from Doctor Fate's Daily Rewords this past January.
    [IMG]

Armored boosts/greaves that match the bracers and a large pauldron for the left shoulder that reaches down to connect with the bracer to form one piece of armor. Similar to what is seen on gladiators.
    [IMG]

The only other style I want is a shield weapon. Basically an enlarged version of the shield on the left bracer. One of the shield's main claims to fame was that it was the first weapon style to have an emblem slot. Despite that only two shield styles have it. So I say it's high time for a third option.

I truly believe that this three to four piece Marvelous Wonder style set would pair perfectly with a set based on Circe's Wonder Woman costume. Especially if the developers are kind enough to match the color channels of these two sets.
    Sliver=Primary, Black=Secondary, Red=Tertiary
    [IMG]

A three to four piece (Back, Chest, Whist{sash included}, and/or Legs)style set would the great. Legs style are take or leave option for me because I have found a few attentive in-game, but non that replicate this specific look well enough for my liking.
  12. MisterMeanwhile Well-Known Player

Definitely her first costume.
  13. Ughitsjaylon Level 30

a little off topic but still a cosmetic addition :)
    since yall have started making new emotes can we expect a new personality/ stance?
  14. Forum Junkie Well-Known Player

When the flash movie comes out sneak that Keaton emblem into the game ;) I know the content has to come from comics and get approval but y'all did it with bvs, so...
    • Like x 1
  15. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

And then Warner Bros. NUKED the bridges that were built to make that possible, so I wouldn't hold my breath for any movie or TV styles to be done ever again. :(
    • Like x 2
  16. OdieBadger Well-Known Player

Is Bizarro related items, like emblems and gear not allowed like Superman emblems and gear? We only have a Bizarro tank top and baseball cap, which is very old. DC will not give permission? Bizarro World would open up a lot of potential options. Bizarro Flash, Bizarro Batman, Bizarro Green Lantern, etc.
    • Like x 2
  17. OdieBadger Well-Known Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  18. Ambassador of Krypton Well-Known Player

How about an emblem slot on capes? I mean, it looks like something that can be done, that is already a thing actually (for NPCs at least).
    [IMG]
    • Like x 4
  19. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

I would buy that for a dollar. ;)
  20. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

I think it can be done if the specific emblem is built into the cape.... like the Lantern emblem you show... or the Ultraman emblem.... or the Superman emblem. Wish they game us more like that.

But I don't think they can put an emblem slot... something to do with the physics of the cape or something like that.