Currency Exchange

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Random Mind, Apr 22, 2023.

1. Miranda31 Well-Known Player

I've been playing for 2 years, and have 3 characters at the current episode level, the last one getting there this January. I have 6 characters at 203 or below with 900+ Justice tokens. I could prioritise levelling all 6, but that would put me at a disadvantage with my more advanced characters - plus my league likes to have lower level alts to group together when we play.
    I don't have too much of a problem waiting a while for episodes to fall out of relevance, because before then there is at least the option of the episode vendor in HoL, but there should be a route to claiming the stored currency at that point (other than You Must Level Everyone), as there has been in the past.
  2. Plowed In Loyal Player

There’s no reason not to level them - as EEG content is clamped.
  3. Random Mind Dedicated Player

The issue is I have 30 toons right now and only about half are at the appropriate CR level and frankly right now I'm having a hard time playing one character on a daily basis so CR levelling that many toons is not something I'm interested in. I created my alts so I could have some variety every now and then, not to be playing DCUO 24/7 just so I can have all my toons at the episode CR and get their currency converted. I would rather just have a simple way to convert episode currency to SM for all toons, whether they are at the required episode CR or not.
    • Like x 1
  4. Miranda31 Well-Known Player

There are only so many hours in the day.
  5. Plowed In Loyal Player

There were enough hours in the day to accumulate 900 Justice tokens across 6 toons…
  6. Miranda31 Well-Known Player

14x2x8x6 = 1334 (and I didn't include the ultraviolet or bonus weeks or dailies which didn't always get done). Plenty of open world bounty mobs to run with, exobytes to my mains, yes there were gear CR increases which is why my 2nd tier range is CR 71-203, not 30-100.

But now I think you're being funny,

End of story, I think a currency vendor is a good idea.
  7. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

So you ran 30 during LOD and dropped to 1 by Static? That's a drastic drop off.

Still, as of now it's the only way to get them done. I guess if you run any of them in event content to get them to LOD level, make sure to spend the Static currency you get on something before it drops off. As you'll always have this problem 3 DLCs in, maybe just take the 100 odd mark loss for now and keep lobbying for the currency exchange. Maybe we'll get one...it's not a terrible idea.
  8. Random Mind Dedicated Player

I wasn't running 30 daily or anything but I have definitely put a lot of hours into the game and I'm getting kinda bored with DCUO now.

If they add a currency exchange vendor.... great.... but since you can't put it in a Time Capsule, I won't hold my breath.
    • Like x 2
  9. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Holding your breath around this game is hazardous to your health.;)
    [IMG]
    • Like x 2