Bonus Shock to the System Currency

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, May 17, 2023.

1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

[IMG]

BONUS META-CLINIC IDS AND ENCRYPTED SCHEMATICS!

Currency rewards are doubled this week in Episode 45: Shock to the System. That means both Meta-Clinic IDs and Encrypted Schematics (instance and open world currencies) are doubled together. Open the On Duty menu and look for Shock to the System under Latest Episodes or open your map and warp to Dakota City.

The currencies are used for obtaining new gear and rewards from the episode vendors in Episode 45: Shock to the System.

The bonus week begins after the daily server restarts on Thursday, May 18, 2023, and runs through Wednesday, May 24, 2023.
    • Like x 25
  2. OdieBadger Well-Known Player

Any new rewards? If not, what are the Encrypted Schematics for? I’m maxed out at 999.
  3. >>>KIra<<< Dedicated Player

Outstanding, now this is what i'm talking about. Thanks so much \o
    • Like x 2
  4. KiraDanvers Well-Known Player

Guess I can finally start working on some alts now lol
  5. SonGoku Level 30

Will the static ally be released in the next GU? Or in the next TC? Just wondering what’s going on as it’s been on test for a while now and Ivy has been released before him
    • Like x 1
  6. xGMZen Well-Known Player

DCUO is way better than before, thanks for the update!!! super psyched for more to come! thanks so much!! amazing job!!! :D
  7. lamourboy001 Well-Known Player

This means new gears and rewrads will be added or the current ones?
  8. Elocin Level 30

Yay!! I'm excited!! :D :D :D
  9. Jcal Dedicated Player

Sweet! I'll try to cap out on Schematics this weekend, that way I'll be set for whatever extra rewards come later on.
  10. DarkMastery Active Player

I am curious to it's not like them to leave such goodies lock in the cabinet for to long but I suppose they want to make sure they are bug free when they are released but who knows.
  11. OdieBadger Well-Known Player

So no new rewards, another 3 to 4 weeks for new rewards? Or aren’t there any planned So the Encrypted Schematics are useless? Then no one will eventually be doing world bosses. Maybe someone should be thinking ahead. Lol. Oh well. Save money for next DLC. LOL. Once I get all my elite gear, maybe just play an alt. Lol. Gonna be dead really soon.
  12. TabulaRasa Level 30

OH yeah ...finally
  13. DeitySupreme Steadfast Player

Have you been using your weekly stabilizer? Weekly op item components? Weekly dlc augment catalyst? Plans for your generator mod feats? Weekly 8sms? Daily currency?

You’re maxed out because you decided to spam the bosses. If you’re maxed out and have been cleaning out the vendor and still maxed out then wow you have REALLY been spamming the bosses. You could also spend that time farming on other toons to buy them too. Even if you don’t need them you can offer your friends/league help. Or you could also sell them.
    • Like x 7
  14. rimvader Well-Known Player

Internet is down due to a storm, can be repaired Saturday.
    What the bonus this w....?
    "FUDGE A GOAT IN IT'S EAR!"
  15. Eve YouTuber

Finally :)
  16. OdieBadger Well-Known Player

Are we going to get Meppsed again. Lol.
  17. Punkpirate Well-Known Player

Spiky hair , spiky hair lotto again, lets hope new rewards have new hair.
    Also Goggles that are not glued to face pice like static,may reward.

But i take anything that comes anyway :D maybe a cool accessory
  18. xGMZen Well-Known Player

Thank you for The New Ally today! I'm sure she's ready for a fight!
  19. OdieBadger Well-Known Player

I appreciate Mepps and his dev team. This is a great game and I enjoy it every day. Thank you very much.
  20. bigbadron alt Dedicated Player

New rewards usually come with the triple currency week, which is still some time off.
    • Like x 1