Test Discussion New Emotes

Discussion in 'Testing Feedback' started by Red Five, May 16, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Limey Committed Player

This request takes me back to the days of Nature transforming into a dog, then equipping the acrobat gauntlets and hanging off the wall.
    • Like x 2
  2. lamourboy001 Well-Known Player

Yeah. Just imagine standing in HoL and people keep spamming emotes with sound effects. Or during open world bounties. That'd be a nightmare... If everyone can hear these effects then I hope adding them to ignore list will mute their emote sounds as well. Please.
    • Like x 2
  3. Jcal Dedicated Player

Anyone trying these out with flight in the air?

I need to see that extra jank, lol.
  4. lllStrichcodelll ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I think the best solution is to give us a new sound option for "Nearby Emote Sounds". Then anyone can adjust it without having to miss out on ingame music.
    • Like x 2
  5. Penryn The Gadgeteer

As requested:

EDIT:
    Here is a different Bat playing Death Metal:
    • Like x 5
  6. Penryn The Gadgeteer

Bug Report
    The sounds effects for Death Metal Guitar and Boombox have a bad habit of stopping after a few seconds in certain locations. Here is an example of Boombox where it has prematurely ended, I restart it, and it cuts out again:

I saw this happen every time I tested Death Metal Guitar and Boombox in this location.
  7. Penryn The Gadgeteer

Question
    Does Jazz Splits only work properly if you are out of Travel Mode? It looks terrible if you are flying:

I'm not sure what to call that mid-air attempt, but it wasn't a split.
    • Like x 1
  8. Penryn The Gadgeteer

Bug Report
    If you start to fly while using the Seasoning emote, the salt goes in the wrong direction:
    • Like x 1
  9. Penryn The Gadgeteer

Bug Report
    Deactivating Movement Mode while attempting to fake a death by drowning causes supersonic spasms:

EDIT:
    Looks like Youtube compression destroyed the effect. You can see it best at 25 seconds.
  10. LavaSpitter_json Level 30

not sure if this is a bug i would report since most the emotes dont deactivate switching movement mode until u move
  11. LavaSpitter_json Level 30

Smash crouch:

could use more work to it. Looks like u just drop to the floor and no smash effect. Maybe add a jump and a landing smash while crouching
    A good example would be jackhammer earth anim.

Bring it backflip:

Character looks like it's trying to catch itself before a fall, could use more fluidity (edited)

Power up: could use a sound change, gives mad 31st century world boss beacon alert sound effects. would replace with a low wooping sound and high wshh sound both fluctuating in sound correspondingly
  12. Eve YouTuber

Can we get some info on if the emotes are going to be bundled on the market place or sold individually? and how much they are going to cost?
  13. Curse Bringer Most Wanted

Forgive me if this isn't the place for this question, but will the older Emote trinkets be worked into /emotes with this upcoming update? The bastich bomb and proposal ring, ETC
    • Like x 2
  14. Loki2911 Well-Known Player

Tbh this Emotes alone wont make a character feel special...what we need is the animations were powers was used with weapons ...i got no idead how many times ppl asked for that and it was in the game allready why dont bring it back?? why just care emotes a thing u cant use in fights

once there was an time were chars like mr freeze did realy feel like mr freeze toons bcs u was able to simulate his cryo gun today u only got a poor animation were u use all powers just from your hands that kills totally the fun of recreate dc chars
  15. Eve YouTuber

Not everything needs to be related to combat.
    • Like x 2
  16. Loki2911 Well-Known Player

sure there are times were u dont fight and just relax but i still think if i fight i want to see more as that my chars do his hand up and shoots things like ice and stuff even if im not handblasters...or my char may even isnt even an metahuman...i wondering tbh that specialy u as an fan of the dc chars dont see this too...
  17. Eve YouTuber

That would be cool as It's own thing, and not related to emotes who can be another. ;)
    • Like x 1
  18. Loki2911 Well-Known Player

Well they can do her emotions its ok for me i mean i would prefer some good matching once for my chars too...but were should i post something like combat animations better as in an Thread witch is about (animations) ;) bcs here i can be sure the devs have a look at it
    • Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.