Fix gadgets powerset

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by FixMyPower, May 9, 2023.

1. Dev72 Dedicated Player

Every artifact has positive and negative aspects added to them, sometimes multiples. It is up to the player to find the artifact that fits the play style, the power used, and how the risk/reward applies. Going in blindly or purposefully ignoring the negative aspect of the artifact because it happens to be "meta" simply because it buffs a damage stat is user error....not error of the power. In otherwords....can't have your cake and eat it too.

Eitherway, and regardless of the count of videos..they were still posted and were rejected by the OP through his subjective reasoning. So, it is time to put up....or carry on using a different loadout that is more friendly to the meta artifact he is using.
  2. lllStrichcodelll ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I put it together myself, but after I was done and checking what others had done, I was certainly not the first to use that loadout.
    I can keep up or top most players as dps even without art-swapping. I wouldn't be so confident in saying it's still OP if I wouldn't be able to compete unless I used Art Swap.

Here's what I think may help. Not all artifacts are meant for all powers. Wait for the EoG Nerf that will affect ice and elec the most. Gadgets will also be affected but not as much, as it's not relying on it entirely.

I'm wondering what makes you think lernaea is a must-have for max dmg?
    Unless you have a solo heal, that can keep up 5 DPS' not canceling stacks, it's not stronger running 4 lernaea non-cancel Dps' with 2 healers than 5 regular DPS' with one healer. Mathematically the dmg should be equal.
  3. ArtemisWonderWoman7 Well-Known Player

All I see is a argument for a reverse of a power exploration and that why it was fixed. You shouldn't be able to activate a power with no power cost and that is why they fix it.
    • Like x 2
  4. appocolyps Committed Player

Im assuming you want the power cost reverted so you can utilize and abuse the Amulet, DKS, Mercy, Pied Piper artis swap exploit right?
  5. OneWhoLaughed Committed Player

You don't need power cost reverted to do any of that and it has no effect on art swapping. Also not an exploit, and not the subject of this thread.
  6. appocolyps Committed Player

Yes you do, you obvs dont know about the new arti swap exploit which im not going into on the public forum
  7. OneWhoLaughed Committed Player

You aren't making sense. You don't need power cost reverted to swap artifacts, you can do it regardless. You accused OP of needing power cost reverted to utilize it, suggesting it can't exist right now.

Regardless of any new exploit, you have a terrible history with this subject, so I take anything you say about artifact swapping with a huge bucket of salt.
  8. appocolyps Committed Player

When using certain arti swaps with Ebon and the ones i mentioned to reset internal cooldowns it requires a hell of alot of power and not really possible on gadget due to its clipping cost of turret, my history being opposite in opinion to yours does not make it "terrible" or less important. Not wanting to derail so will leave it there.
  9. OneWhoLaughed Committed Player

You didn't mention Ebon's once until now. This is my point, you already attempted to derail this thread with an accusation that has nothing to do with anything, which you've done a lot in the past. We all get it, you don't like artifact swapping, but get over it.
  10. appocolyps Committed Player

Your so offended by me, its funny! I made an observation based on the posts description and my knowledge of current in-game affairs, that is not derailing. You are now however doing so. I suggest you stop being so ******** by my comments and retreat before you expose your distaste towards me even more.
  11. Miserable Dedicated Player

This post has nothing to do with art swapping. All he's saying is that the power mechanic change made Lernaea's unusable with Gadgets.

You are also making absolutely no sense as those art swap exploits have nothing to do with power.
  12. Soul Dedicated Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 3
  13. Siramez Well-Known Player

As an atomic might dps player, i find it insulting you say atomic is better than gadgets...
    • Like x 1
  14. Soul Dedicated Player

This is you rn Sira :p
  15. LowFlyingMoon Loyal Player

Why would you care about the opinion of some rando, who in over a year hasn't been able to figure out how to play one of the most overpowered DPS powersets in the game? :)
    • Like x 1
  16. FixMyPower Active Player

These are all the clips I made to support my thread.

1-
    This first clip shows how unsustainable gadgets is just on the sparring target. Imagine this in a raid with all the dots and big damage you take from bosses and mechanics. I was running trans-gem-amulet.

2-
    This clip shows how gadgets was before this suppressor "fix". Same loadout and rotation but taking 50% less damage.

3-
    This clip is for the people saying the ST fix nerfed precision. Look at my power bar, it's never at zero. Why? Because the troll is doing their job properly. There is no new skill-gap or anything of that sort... precision is still the same. (This was in TTe)

4-
    "Abilities with a cast time will now consume power/supercharge when the ability is used, as the cast time begins rather than after."
    This is the result of that fix. It happens with big-gun, volcano and many other supers. If you get stunned, grounded while you were popping your supercharge, you do 0 damage and you lose all that hard-earned supercharge.

Gadgets is fast paced power, always has been. Nobody goes gadgets to use channels, it's boring. It created a skill gap made the power fun and now its unusable in elite raids.
  17. FixMyPower Active Player

Atomic is great if you use the right loadout, artifacts, swaps. It's better than gadgets might on adds and multi-boss fights (New raid first boss and last boss). Gadgets has better single target damage but atomic is not far behind there.
  18. FixMyPower Active Player

So using all the arts you grinded for or bought is an exploit? Just because you don’t like it or can’t do it doesn’t mean people shouldn’t be allowed to.
  19. FixMyPower Active Player

Before this fix, a solo healer was enough to keep group healed up during elite raids even if 3/5 dpses were on 10 stacks.
  20. FixMyPower Active Player

Power will never be an issue if troll are doing their job properly just like I showed above. ^

You posted a casual dps'ing in reg and he was still dying more than anybody by a longshot. So what was your video showing exactly? That I can out-dps dpses with blue artifacts and 300 skill points just fine so this thread is useless?