Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by Mepps, Aug 16, 2016.

1. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Please define "Iconic Batman Cape", as the game already has several, with the relatively recent Knight of Vengeance one being the one many players had long requested, with it wrapping around the shoulders. So what, specifically, are you wanting that the game does not already have? :confused:
  2. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

With the upcoming Blue Beetle movie.....
    Since we already got the Blue Beetle style....

Any chance to get the Ted Kord Blue Beetle Slimline and Head piece??
    It could be a head piece... chest piece with the gloves built in.... and the pants with the boots built in.
    Although.. having a belt would not hurt either. ;)
  3. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

...they need to make it available from Dr. Fate or another Vendor, because they still haven't done that! People that missed out are gonna be P!$$ED when they find out they can't obtain it in the game after becoming fans of the movie!
  4. creatine1 Committed Player

blue falcon
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  5. creatine1 Committed Player

6. creatine1 Committed Player

7. creatine1 Committed Player

8. creatine1 Committed Player

9. creatine1 Committed Player

10. creatine1 Committed Player

11. creatine1 Committed Player

12. creatine1 Committed Player

13. creatine1 Committed Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  14. creatine1 Committed Player

15. OdieBadger Well-Known Player

Bizarro. Bizarro World dlc. We only have a Bizarro tank top and baseball cap. Would be awesome to have more. I’m always having people asking me about the tank top. Is this another DC “NO” item like the Superman emblem? Bizarro World would even be kool with all the other DC characters in Bizarro World. Batman, Flash, etc. Bizarro really needs some TLC. Lol So many kool items and scripts to be written.
    • Like x 1
  16. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

As Far As I Know, DC Comics does not own the rights to that Hanna-Barbera character, and so there's no way they can put him in the game in any official way.

But that doesn't stop one from making an in-game version if one wants to, we have pretty much all the styles we need. We'll never have the chest with the gigantic, stylized "F", but you can still make a satisfactory version, as I did:

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  17. Mathonys New Player

The Modern Batman cape from Legends:

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

• Like x 2
  18. creatine1 Committed Player