Summer Event Rewards Showcase + New Emotes!

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Eve, May 16, 2023.

1. Eve YouTuber

NOTE:
    1 New Emote for seasonal
    Few Emotes are MP Only (featured first in the second video)
    Rest of the emotes are on the vendor (Featured last in the second video)

• Like x 17
  2. Achikah All About That Base

Oh. My GOD!!

The furniture drop is fantastic! T_T The gravel paths WITH a border and various shapes is so great, and the Astroturf will make for more manageable/manicured lawns and gardens. The pool with wade-able water AND an emblem slot! But the door, the FREESTANDING see-through door, WITH A REVERSIBLE PORTAL WNDOW?!

Dude, the possibilities for those and how they can be used is so damn big time. Devs crushed it. Seriously. This drop is so huge. It's what we needed- one big focal point with the pool and a bunch of objects with different variants to change the environment. It's perfect.
    • Like x 7
  3. Eve YouTuber

That so much that. Also for the emotes - they actually have actual items!!!! like the guitar and table in table flip. Since our old emotes doesn't even have actual book or anything -that was cool!
    • Like x 2
  4. Eve YouTuber

Aaaand I missed one emote...MP one
    • Like x 1
  5. Achikah All About That Base

Agreed. I wasn't sure what I was expecting when the emote wheel dropped as well as the prospect of new ones. My initial thought and expectation was a Destiny type system. However, I think I talked myself out of that because I didn't know if items/objects could be factored in given the game's age/limitations. I am pleasantly surprised and they look fabulous as well!

I can't wait to play Peter Gabriel in the middle of a bounty spam.
    • Like x 2
  6. Eve YouTuber

Super Sayan emote that I missed in the full showcase ;)
    • Like x 8
  7. Random Mind Dedicated Player

Another year without a Surfboard Back style..... :(. Well, I guess the base items are ok.
    • Like x 1
  8. Random Mind Dedicated Player

Any idea how much these new emotes are going for?
  9. Eve YouTuber

I believe on the vendor they are 25 SM each, though prices are not showing up atm. Idk about MP
  10. Random Mind Dedicated Player

I thought these new ones might be more expensive considering their different colors. Maybe the rare emotes will be 50 SM and the epic would be 75 SM and the legendary would be 100 SM.
    • Like x 1
  11. KneelBeforeZodd Dedicated Player

Oh damn the new emotes are insane, I was expecting more of what we already had lol (like reading a book but it's actually air)
    • Like x 2
  12. Eve YouTuber

You know same here, this was a good surprise for me
    • Like x 2
  13. Rejchadar Inquisitor

I admit, the developers surprised me a lot... when the developers announced a new system of emotes, I had no doubt that I would not buy them... but the developers were able to interest me... respect...
    • Like x 2
  14. K3str3lDC Dedicated Player

Something about those head motions in the sparkler emote is kinda funny to me. She's really getting into it.
    • Like x 2
  15. beardrive Committed Player

The power up emote is really amazing! The guitar one is super cool, but the table flip one is absolutely hilarious. :) I love the new base items as well! Especially that door that you can use two different ways.

I also really love all the different paths made of stone as well. Some really good stuff coming out! And from what I can tell, the AstroTurf, in square form, really just looks like a heightened reality manicured lawn, which is even cooler. Those lawn chairs will look amazing on it!

So since those items are going on the marketplace, I'm assuming they are also going to go on the PlayStation loyalty vendor as well? Does anyone know this?

I'm really excited about summer! But I thought it wasn't supposed to be here until July... Is it coming early?
    • Like x 1
  16. NcIon2029 New Player

Can you put an emblem on the chest styles ?
  17. Eve YouTuber

Yeah feels abit early but not sure when Summer launched last year. It should be I'm assuming, but we probably won't know until it launches or until Mepps let us know.
    • Like x 1
  18. MystoganJella Well-Known Player

Sweet can wait for the seasonal and emotes love love love it :)
    • Like x 1
  19. Raven Roth Committed Player

OH MY GOD

I WAS NOT EXPECTING A DRAGON BALL KI AURA EMOTE, would be cooler if it was based off your aura colors

I really hope these emotes are gonna be used a lot by future NPCs
    • Like x 1
  20. Hotgirlzz Well-Known Player

I wish they would let us know how much on the mp
    • Like x 1