Name Reclaim: Update & Delay

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, May 11, 2023.

1. Starburst Active Player

I vote for a different date. I kind of want the date to not be the same as the Game Update date. Might help to keep those separate, and might help the devs catch any more issues that could pop up instead of focusing on both reclaim issues and maintenance issues at the same time
  2. Tiffany6223 Loyal Player

Hmmm….
    { looks up phone number for Hercule Poirot }
    • Like x 1
  3. Irvynnge Loyal Player

nah, he had to go back home, mate. Brexit & all that. . .
    • Like x 1
  4. Starburst Active Player

Bring in Inspector Japp
    • Like x 2
  5. Tiffany6223 Loyal Player

Phooey, you're right. That phone number kept ringing someone named Father Brown in Kembleford.
    • Like x 1
  6. greystar1223 New Player

Things happen. You can't always predict them. Sometimes all you can do is roll with the punches and do your best to fix it in a timely manner.
    • Like x 1
  7. greystar1223 New Player

How many times are you going to complain about this? I have only been on 2 pages so far, and you've complained 3 times about the same thing.
    • Like x 2
  8. greystar1223 New Player

You act as though everyone has Saturday off. Fortunately I'm retired and don't have to mess with that. :)
  9. drail27 Active Player

Was looking forward to this...
  10. Sarien Well-Known Player

Hey Mepps. Odd question. Are my names safe if I only just found out about this entire name reclaim and am logging in for the first time since 2020? Will logins for this month count, if it happens on or about June 1st?

Thanks.
  11. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Logging in now will reserve your names, and will up until the new date.
    • Like x 1
  12. Starburst Active Player

Hey Mepps, is the new date cemented or still up for change?
  13. the solowing Steadfast Player

Question if i dont login to the characters, they wont be renamed unless the name is requested?
  14. Miserable Dedicated Player

If any character on your account has logged in since the given date (I think it was April 11, 2022), all your names are safe. Otherwise, all your characters will be renamed during the update, not just when requested.
  15. Royy New Player

Theyll be renamed regardless, so that the name is available for anyone who wants it.
  16. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

We are still determining the new date.
    • Like x 2
  17. the solowing Steadfast Player

Is it per character or account?
  18. Stag Active Player

This Thursday sounds like a good time to do the reclaim or Friday
  19. Miserable Dedicated Player

Account. Either all your names are safe or none are. If you've logged into any character on the account in the past year, your names are safe.
  20. bigbadron alt Dedicated Player

You only have to log in on one character on each account to preserve the names of all of them.