45.4 mods...

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Emoney, May 16, 2023.

1. Emoney Dedicated Player

I was curious if it's possible to make the mods account bound. Since it takes 100 bounty marks to get a plan, for one character, it's a bit much to try and grind this out on all of my alts. Using the IDs for the plans also is a bit steep since I'm using them for gear.

I understand the mods not being tradeable, but account bound would go a long way in helping my alts. Otherwise, my main is the only one that will have these mods. Thanks for the consideration.
  2. Sleepy Healer Steadfast Player

Just get the discount and buy the plan for 50
    • Like x 2
  3. Emoney Dedicated Player

Well I didn't notice there was a discount tied to the final feat, I'll look at that again. But, then that requires replays for all of my alts, and that's a bit much too since I already had to do that with the chest, mask, neck, and rings for 8 other characters lol. Plus since the matter enhancers aren't tradeable, or account bound, that's a lot of source marks for each character.
  4. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Alts get drops. The difference between a .3 and .4 is not worth the extra episode marks and SM, even at a discount....at least not before gear and the OP chest components. If you are done with all that, then sure.... .4s make sense as the bounty money will cap out quick otherwise.

The matter enhancers at least should be account bound though. That has always baffled me as to why they are not.
    • Like x 5
  5. Drathmor Unwavering Player

Id be happy if they went back to flashpoint gothem and added the .4s to the vendor instead of that system that is the most anoying way to make them ever
    • Like x 3
  6. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Either that or just add .3s in there for sale, so you could jump right to the final crafting stage to pop the feats. Put the price at about 30 or 40 SM each, to account for all the supplies and crafting you get to skip, but it would make it WAY more time efficient vs buying 1400+ .0 mods AND the catalysts AND creating and re opening 1000's of times during the create phase.

I have no idea how much time and effort I put into creating those mods but I can 100% say those measly points were NOT worth the effort and it was only for the feat.
    • Like x 3