Marketplace Items Request

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Icon, May 14, 2023.

1. Icon Active Player

I would like to see the following items added to the Marketplace for purchase:

-Gender Change token (most costume pieces/haristyles are available to either male/female currently, it's time for this item to be introduced)

-Faction Change token (ability to switch between hero and villain)

-Body Size trinket (ability to switch toon size from tiny/microscopic to 30ft giant; i.e. The Atom. To be activated/deactived at the whim of the player for applicable toon).

-Additional travel power skins (i.e. gliders, single disc, jet boots, magic carpet, motorcyles, custom vehicles, enchanted beasts: winged horse, dragon, giant seahorse)
    • Like x 2
  2. Eve YouTuber

I honestly still dream of rollerblades :( I wonder if we will ever have more movement modes, since the very first one barely sold for them to make more.
    • Like x 2
  3. jpharrah1010 Steadfast Player

I still want boots that have the little jet boosters on them like some of the jet pack styles have :(
    • Like x 2
  4. Random Mind Dedicated Player

Ever since the 31st Century DLC I have wanted a growing/shrinking trinket cause that episode showed that it could be done but alas no dice so far.

In general though, DCUO does need to improve the items in their marketplace because it has gotten really stale in terms of style items. Instead of the quark vendor, they should put the items in a Time Capsule on the Marketplace after maybe 3 Time Capsules have passed because I rather spend money in the Marketplace and get the style item for all my toons than pay the outrageous prices on the quarks vendor. I mean over 5000 quarks for one item and it's not unlocked on all my toons... ummm.... sorry, no thanks.
  5. Achikah All About That Base

We actually used to have the Bane Venom Injector trinket which changed the size of your characters. It wasn't like the Forth World Weapons or Mordru magic, more like the NPCs out by the docks in Gotham. It was still really cool though and was a pre-order item. But, sadly, it was suspended, I believe. It was, uh... proving too strong against certain Brainiac Bottles, if memory serves right.
  6. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

The Man-Bat trinket used to increase your height but it was nerfed due to lunge spamming to avoid damage.