Elite Question

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by SirHyper, May 13, 2023.

1. SirHyper Active Player

In the descriptions for elite content it says greater rewards, does that mean only commendation or anything more? can i get quantum residue if i run the event version?
  2. SuperEpik Well-Known Player

I *think* that you get a commendation and there is a higher chance of catalysts for the OP item dropping. As for event version, no. You don't get any catalysts for the OP chest from event. It only drops in normal and elite.
  3. Korlick Loyal Player

You get more marks running elite.
  4. Raven Nocturnal Loyal Player

False, this has never been a thing. You get the same amount from elite as you can from event or reg.
    • Like x 1
  5. Sleepy Healer Steadfast Player

He’s right. Elite duo gives 2 instead of 1. Elite alert 5 instead of 3 and elite raid 13 instead of 10. Always been a thing
    • Like x 4
  6. spikeat Well-Known Player

I run elite all the time and can confirm you do get extra marks. No need to spread misinformation.
  7. Red Wáve Well-Known Player

Only been a thing since SoBA.
  8. Sleepy Healer Steadfast Player

Actually false elite has always paid more marks
    • Like x 3
  9. Illumin411 Loyal Player

I can confirm it’s been a thing since Titans at least. Maybe even longer.
    • Like x 2
  10. Korlick Loyal Player

Also...Elite Plus gives more marks than Elite.
    • Like x 1
  11. DeitySupreme Steadfast Player

Pretty sure the duo gives 3? I’ll have to confirm but I could’ve sworn it was 3 for the elite duo. I run it every day but stopped checking the rewards. And yes the alert gives 5 vs 3 while the raid gives 13(15) vs 10(12). For the raid it’s 4 for 1st boss, 4 for 2nd, and 5 (plus 2 with 2 head augs) for last boss.
  12. Miahztwin Committed Player

I believe elite giving more marks has always been a thing. Also like the above comment. The harder the difficulty the more marks they give you. And also to the QQ the drop rate is higher for items. And knowing daybreak they will most likely release an exclusive drop in the future Terrorium elite plus raid like they usually do.
  13. Dilios Well-Known Player

Plus content gives more renown medals, too.

Elite duo gives 2 marks.
  14. Raven Nocturnal Loyal Player

Then it's glitched on Xbox because I've always received the same amount no matter the difficulty, unless the augment bonuses specifically added more.

Edit: Either that or 1 mark extra was just not enough to notice or care about. So there's that lol.
  15. lllStrichcodelll ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• Renown
    • Extra marks (Solo/Duo +1; alert +1 or +2 depending on episode; Raid +2)
    • Sometimes exclusive rare drops such as Ultraman Cape from Panopticon E for example

In instances with Tier pets elite has exclusively the T3 pets as drop

Droprates aren't affected by Elite, so catalysts or items that dropped in the regular version already dont drop more frequently in elite.
    The only droprates that are increased are from iconic weapon boxes which are cosmetic only.