He-Man Episode game update

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Heretodaygonetmro, May 10, 2023.

1. Tiffany6223 Loyal Player

Opt for the low monthly payment plan instead!
    (Interest rates may vary. Void were prohibited. Must be age 18 or older to apply. Some restrictions may vary. No animals were harmed during the customer fleecing.)
    • Like x 2
  2. willflynne 10000 Post Club

Song of the Petalars still stands out as a great TV episode.
    • Like x 2
  3. Tiffany6223 Loyal Player

I had to look that one up. I remember it, it was so sad!
    • Like x 1
  4. Dark Warrior Active Player

I have done this so many times that I've lost count.
    In addition to ThunderCats and He-Man, I'd like a SilverHawks episode please!
    • Like x 2
  5. undrline Issue Tracker Volunteer

• Like x 1
  6. Boss Dark Side Well-Known Player

Yooooooooooooo, Joe!
    • Like x 1
  7. XPerfectX Well-Known Player

It would be cool to see some collabs like this, even if it just cosmetics but it'll never happened. That's bad!
    • Like x 2
  8. Tiffany6223 Loyal Player

I’ve seen Cobra Commander on the HoL recently!
    • Like x 2
  9. TI99Kitty Dedicated Player

I've CCs, as well, and at least one Destro. And now that's got me wondering how many other Joes I may have seen without realizing it, thinking theye were just some generic paramilitary munitions toon.
    • Like x 1
  10. BO PERRY_CRS Well-Known Player

FILMATION but Mattel owns them.
    • Like x 1
  11. Royy New Player

Hear me out... Green arrow episode to introduce arrowfamily, roy harper / arsenal, with connor hawke / diggle appearing... Leading directly into titans part 2 episode with arsenal joining titans and wally west being introduced, with brother blood coming back (hinting towards titans tv show slightly since you guys base eps on movies and tv sometimes like birds of prey did) Then lead that into an outlaws episode introducing jason todd / red hood and having bizarro reappear too with ginger artemis, and arsenal leaving titans to join them also.
    (Ive been suggesting these for over a year now but i honestly think this would be an amazing 3 episodes and alot of people i know who have played the new ep would agree, they like the fresh content that brings new characters and loved characters now rather than reusing a ton of characters) , also, please give us purchasable league hall themes <3

(Just to add to this i think itd be great to get a green arrow episode since we havent really had any major green arrow content really, and introduce some of the arrow family given that green arrow #1 came out recently!)
    • Like x 1