Easiest Way To Get The Wonderful Toys Feat

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by UnboundHeavenlyDemon, May 10, 2023.

1. UnboundHeavenlyDemon Well-Known Player

Hello Everyone And I apologize if this is not top quality but I found a path where you can farm the Gizmo helicopters & blimps in a team or solo if you wish to do so.Each location as listed below respawns in 30 seconds or so between 1,2 or 3 of the gizmo toys & it’s random what you’ll get but if you rotate the 4 spots either in a team or solo you’ll complete those 3 feats in under an hour.Four of my league mates including myself were in each location and got this fast and also location 4 is below in a ledge next to location 3.Watch or hear a show while farming :cool:

[IMG]
    Location 1
    [IMG]
    Location 2
    [IMG]
    Location 3
    [IMG]
    Location 4
    [IMG]
    • Like x 5
  2. Eve YouTuber

Ohh Thank you, this will help me get them done faster. :D
    • Like x 2
  3. DeitySupreme Steadfast Player

I actually have a spot that has 5-7 spots that I can’t get to before the first ones respawns. Didn’t post them cause didn’t think people still needed them
    • Like x 2
  4. SuperEpik Well-Known Player

THANK YOU KIND SOUL! I still have......200ish(?) to go. This feat is torture lol
    • Like x 2
  5. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

There's a spot near where you fight Gizmo and Doctor Light where 2 spawn on one side of the street and another 2 spawn on the opposite side.
    • Like x 1
  6. UnboundHeavenlyDemon Well-Known Player

I found these locations to be the quickest imho since you have 30 seconds for them to respawn so you can use this route and finish quickly
    • Like x 3
  7. UnboundHeavenlyDemon Well-Known Player

I tried searching online for a route that’s easiest to farm but I found none so I want in game and just looked around and tested their respawn time and it was a breeze to farm with the 4 locations I found :)
    • Like x 2
  8. UnboundHeavenlyDemon Well-Known Player

with this route you’ll finish in 20 minutes or less because the spawn can spawn 3s back to back if rng loves :oops:
    • Like x 2
  9. Raven Nocturnal Loyal Player

The building right next to/to the right of those two (across the tracks) has some too!
  10. UnboundHeavenlyDemon Well-Known Player

I don’t know if the range can count for teams so I only left it with those 4 locations since it’s low and fast
    • Like x 1
  11. DeitySupreme Steadfast Player

Ahh gotcha. I’m actually surprised none were ever made. You think it would be beneficial at this point of the dlc to make a mini guide in these spots?

Edit: if I remember correctly I got the feat while I was doing my original bounties spam at the start of the dlc. I think I was getting 10-12 per rotation and was getting about 60-80 between the boss timers. More for the one that’s next to the spot since it was a shorter travel distance
    • Like x 1
  12. TI99Kitty Dedicated Player

FWIW, there are four spots just on the Lincoln High building. By the time you're heading back to the first spot, the first group will have respawned. Each spot spawns 1-3 toys, so you can easily get 10 toys each rotation. Also, from 1-3 spawn next to the MTC teleporter. You've got a good long time before the Fearsome 5 show up; might as well grab those, too.
    • Like x 1
  13. Sleepy Healer Steadfast Player

This is not the easiest way. Easiest way is join a bounty group and get feat while people do it near bounty’s ;)
  14. KidKretz Committed Player

same, right at the start there is a circle around it on the ground level, and 2 just a tiny way up buildings. 5 spot location, just keep doing circles and everything respawns just as you get there or a tad sooner depending on ur travel time :)

for those interested, once you spawn into it, point ur character towards the dr light fight, drop down and just to the left you will see the 2 red dots on the map. from there go left, circling back around, and that parking lot has a building on the corner and there are 2 up there. then circle around left again and you are now directly behind the starting building where you dropped off from. go straight and there is 2 hangin on the left. dont circle at them, go straight until you get to the rivers edge, 2 more there. ---> this one is optional, now go a complete 90 degree to the left again and go past the first starting street you dropped down onto, the skyscraper on the right has a lower platform that has some on it(im flight so easy to get to), then go right back to the starting point, rinse n repeat.

its like nascar, always turning one direction, but it gets the job done and its right at the starting point :)
  15. UnboundHeavenlyDemon Well-Known Player

I think people stopped doing things like that so others gotta step up and help the community :cool:
    • Like x 1
  16. UnboundHeavenlyDemon Well-Known Player

if you only going for the feat then this imho is the best spot since the respawn is quick
  17. DeitySupreme Steadfast Player

That makes sense. Maybe if I have time today I’ll do something quick to see if there is any need haha
  18. LowFlyingMoon Loyal Player

While the content is still popular and there are multiple phases, the easiest option for getting the feats solo is to just go to one spawn point, kill the helicopters/blimps, switch to another phase, repeat until the spot is empty in all available phases, then go to another one and do the same. Saves a lot of running around.