PVP

Discussion in 'Battle of the Legends (PvP)' started by Kuzo hayami, Apr 20, 2023.

1. Kuzo hayami New Player

It's crazy and a spit in the face that yall claim to not be able to touch pvp but patched detonator and they were the only thing that made arenas fun. So since yall fixed detonator are we gonna have to deal with mental one shot senseless again or are yall gonna start working on pvp now.
  2. Eshmaki New Player

Actually, you can blame me. I had it fixed. I reported it and kept bugging the dev team about it. I really don't care about your opinion but it made pvp toxic than it already is. Using grenades to nearly one shot people isn't fair and nor should it have happened.
    • Like x 1
  3. Limey Committed Player

Nowhere has any developer said they can't touch PVP. The issue is, as it stands, there's no way to balance PVP without negatively impacting PVE. And I hate to break it to you, but this is a PVE game that has the option of PVP, not the other way around.
  4. GhostsAndMagic Dedicated Player

Arenas is probably doomed, but I wish the dev team would do something to encourage people to play legends, as it's not in a horrible state if you can get into a game.
  5. Henoshock Well-Known Player

I don't think I can take you very seriously when you think that PvP, designed with its RPS and catching counters mechanics, is most fun when you can press 1 button and nearly one shot anyone.

I also think the only reason (or main reason) they finally fixed detonators was the fact that the glitch which made it possible was extremely exploitable in PvE, easily allowing you to output at least 30-50% more damage. I don't think the devs will touch any PvP only things for a very long while.

Arenas are still very imbalanced, but it's still possible to clutch some wins with skill. Of course, it's much easier with certain powers than others. Your best bet is to find some friends to scrim with and agree on certain rules.
  6. Eshmaki New Player

What are you talking about? It had nothing to do with PvE. It was the fact that form changes allowed PvE items in PvP. The grenades were nearly one shotting and there were people doing supply drops or using other pve stuff in general. This exploit did not affect PvE. It only affected PvP.
  7. Warped Discord Moderator

No, Henoshock is correct with this. Also, you can still use PvE items in arenas regardless of the form changes if you have the original 99 PvP trinket pouch - at least that’s how I’ve been able to pop supplies and orbitals in arenas although it’s been months since I’ve touched anything PvP so I don’t know if this even still works.
  8. Drathmor Unwavering Player

to me its a PVP game that PVE took over in time because of bad decisions
    but yes they haven't said they cant touch it just that its back way far back way way far back in their views on what's important
  9. Miserable Dedicated Player

I don't think they are against the idea of reviving PvP in theory, but unless this game magically starts to thrive again, the number of active players increases tenfold, and the dev team grows significantly, PvP will never become a priority.
  10. bigbadron alt Dedicated Player

You also need everybody to magically agree on what needs fixing. Don't want to fix something and have half the players leave the game because it wasn't the thing they thought needed fixing.