Doctor Fate's Daily Rewards - May 2023

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, May 1, 2023.

1. Eve YouTuber

Can you guys make sure to add a picture of the non-member styles so new players can see what the full set looks like? It's super helpful :)
    • Like x 2
  2. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Please make the Bright Booster Style Sets, both Regular and Enhanced, Style Unlockable on the next Hotfix!

I needed that jetpack Back Style on 2 different characters, so yesterday I redeemed it on one, then expected to be able to Unlock it on the other, only to discover that it is not yet Unlockable. :(

Please correct this oversight right away, thanks! :)
    • Like x 1
  3. Tolly Committed Player

[IMG]

I know I often grumble about too much style of Batman and Batman in general in DCUO, but I loved this version of Batman in the movie, at least a nice piece of the first Justice League movie to remember!

[IMG]

Even in miniature, this style is super stylish!
  4. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Yep, my Knightmare Batman is definitely getting an update on/after the 21st! :cool:

As it is, he's just got his goggles down over his eyes right now...

[IMG]
  5. Toshknight Loyal Player

yay the batfleck NIGHTMARE FUTURE COWL, FTMFW!!!!!! THANK YOU MEPPS
  6. Loki2911 Well-Known Player

yay thats the an abit changed style of an batmetal mask and static op mask combination...witch style you like to copy and paste next month...cant wait to see it and start celebrate it like someone who never took 5 minutes to look around in style menu....

THIS MEMBERSHIP BONUSES ARE AN JOKE!!!
  7. batmanntulsa New Player

Why cant I use the Enhanced Bright Booster on my other accounts?
    • Like x 1
  8. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Because they're not thinking things through properly. :rolleyes:
    • Like x 1
  9. DezFTW Active Player

I guess 5 years came early. lol Keep the FAITH

10. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

And you have until December. Don't waste it.
  11. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

When DCUO had its 80th Anniversary Event for the Big Blue Boy Scout, it started in either June or July, so this timing is actually what I expected from the game. It's an 85th Anniversary YEAR, so the game's Devs are under absolutely ZERO obligation to mark the Anniversary at the exact same time DC Comics does! ;):p