I know they probably couldn't because of legal issues but for this DLC,

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Raven Roth, Apr 29, 2023.

1. Raven Roth Committed Player

I wish they bounties of this ep were:

Hostreak
    Aquamaria
    Boom
    Shiv

and the first boss of the Meta Clinic should have been Leech instead of Parasite
    • Like x 9
  2. GhostRyder3000 Dedicated Player

I'm not sure why they would do a Static DLC... and not have the Static villains... opting for repeated Titans bounties.
    • Like x 1
  3. Gravedigger Active Player

I wouldve even replaced Major Force w Boom, & then stick Kangor in w the bounties
  4. Eve YouTuber

It's Milestone Characters DLC and not just Static really. Though some of the villains are Static's.
  5. Limey Committed Player

Presumably because after the events of Final Crisis, when the Dakotaverse was merged with the main DC Universe continuity by Dharma, Static joined the Teen Titans.
  6. Derio 15000 Post Club

Probably thought they were going to get the licensing for those characters. Something went wrong but they had already had so much development time invested into the DLC and abandoning it would cause a huge delay in the next DLC which would hurt their bottom line.
    • Like x 1
  7. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

There is only so many new NPC assets they can create for a new DLC.

They usually create a handful of new NPCs.... and reuse already existing assets to populate the DLC.

Look at the Legion of Super Heroes DLC where they did the same.... they created new NPCs for the 3 OG Legionnaires...... a few EEViLLL Villains...a Brainiac Hologram..... and for the rest they reused a bunch of Titans NPCs and a few Villains that they already had assets for.

Althoug I was surprise they did not make an Icon NPC (the Hollogram does not count ;) ;) ).
    He is the most requested Milestone character with Static.
    • Like x 1
  8. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Using Major Force allowed them to use and already existing asset.
    It's that simple. :oops:
  9. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

???

Nothing to do with Licensing.

They always create only a handful of new NPCs.... then reuse already existing NPC assets to populate the DLC.

See the previous post for my example with the Legion DLC.

But they pretty much do that with all the DLCs.
    It is just more noticeable here because they had to use non-Milestone NPCs like Cyborg or Steel ot the Fearsome Five to plapulate the DLC.
  10. EconoKnight XIII Legion

The omissions are due to development resources, but the devs are limited to strictly comic book IP. This is why Talon became Turtledove and D-struct became Daboom. The names Talon and D-Struct were from the cartoon.
    • Like x 1
  11. Jaelia Committed Player

I wish seeing aquamaria would’ve been cool.
    • Like x 1
  12. Gravedigger Active Player

..im aware, but calling laziness what it is.
  13. Dev72 Dedicated Player

They usually add a bounty or two at the DLC mid-point...maybe we can see any of these added then.
    • Like x 1
  14. Plowed In Loyal Player

They haven’t added extra bounties to episodes with this type of an open world format…but of course it could change.
    • Like x 1