Resurgence TC or Epic TC?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Random Mind, Apr 30, 2023.

1. Random Mind Dedicated Player

I have opened 18 Resurgence TCs and I still have about 120 stabilizers (maybe a little less ) left and I was wondering if I should continue to open Resurgence TCs or open some Epic TCs. Yes, you get more TCs for your money with Resurgence but I think you might get more quality with the Epic TCs, what does everyone think. Resurgence or Epic? Quality over Quantity?

BTW: I'm not the biggest fan of the skins, so there is no skin that I'm actively looking for and I haven't opened the TCs you get within the Resurgence TCs, so I have 162 TCs to open at the moment and I might get epic items from them.
  2. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

I'm saving my stabilizers for the next TC.
    • Like x 2
  3. Essential Exobyte Dedicated Player

I call them Deletesicles! Hehehehe

Not really a big fan of skins if we gotta go through all this rngeeesusss stuff.
  4. Limey Committed Player

Epic Collectors is nice if you're trying to polish off some TC collections, otherwise, probably just save them.

Of maybe open resurgence on alts if you need to get TC open feats on them? Regardless, the choices in general are not too exciting or worthwhile.
  5. Eve YouTuber

Resurgence is worth it way more in my eyes.
  6. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

I'd say depends on what you got in those Megas for skins and what you need from TCs. If you got what you wanted, or a few of value to sell and THEN get what you want from the broker...and you don't need the 'open X TCs' from the previous 9 TCs, the epics are probably a better chance of getting 'rare' items to complete out collections or sell.

Personally I only open megas, at least until I pop the 'open X TCs' feats, so I'm opening 15 megas at least. Hoping for a scorching skin, maybe atomic and sparking. Past that I'll probably save my excess or might top off the 'open 25' of a particular recent TC if I want the ally. I don't need anything from Epics, so I won't open any of those...at least not right now.
    • Like x 1
  7. Random Mind Dedicated Player

I generally never open TCs, I will wait for Resurgence TCs to get the most bang for the buck. I mean, I have stabilizers, so I may as well use them on something, so Resurgence always seemed the best route, you get two bonus TCs plus a bonus reward. If I had my way though, the items we get in TCs would be put on the Marketplace and TCs would not exist.
    • Like x 3
  8. ArtemisWonderWoman7 Well-Known Player

I only opened a couple of the epic since I tend to get all the stuff a tc has to offer day one. Epic was to random and price was 2 high for getting a rare style I have already. Atleast with
    The mega I can get a rare powerset aura like flame aura or a good accessory.
  9. Prindacerk Committed Player

Have all 3. :) Would trade it to you if you were in EU server.
    • Like x 1
  10. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

I'm sure I'll get them before I'm done. I can open a lot of megas with saved stabilizers...even I get a lucky drop once in a while.
    • Like x 1
  11. OdieBadger Well-Known Player

How long will the Resutgence time capsule last?
  12. Limey Committed Player

The capsules themselves last 14 days. The window of them dropping is typically around 2 months.
    • Like x 1