Base Off: Lofty Ambitions Competition!

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Achikah, Mar 31, 2023.

1. Eve YouTuber

7 more please time to sign up ppl
    • Like x 1
  2. Rejchadar Inquisitor

I thought for a long time whether to apply with this base or not ... on the one hand, from the description, I got the impression that the topic rather implies a more "light" entourage and a focus on the base or house, .... but on the other hand, the street or block where someone was born and raised, this is also a house, perhaps a little more widely perceived, but a house ... the theme of this base would rather sound like "a childhood home that we don’t choose" .... sometimes such a house can be like a very toxic relationship ... that leaves wounds and traumas for the rest of life...terrible and toxic....and at the same time attractive and addictive like a drug...
    In the end, I still decided to make an application with this base ... even if it turns out that I didn’t hit the topic, I hope that the base itself will be drawn into its story ...

Character: MurkaMurionak
    Base: CityOfDamned

Server: US/PC
    • Like x 3
  3. Achikah All About That Base

I have a tendency to be very cheery in my descriptions, but that doesn't mean I don't appreciate, and even revel in, the macabre or more serious creations. As long as it's a home and tells a story with some epic detailing, your entry definitely hits the mark.

Got you all penciled in for a entry, sir! Thank you for entering and really excited to see what you've built =D
    • Like x 4
  4. Achikah All About That Base

Hey, for anyone competing or thinking about competing in future Base Off, I put a poll up on YouTube asking for what kind of furniture prizes you guys want to see in future prize pools. Check it out and vote HERE!
    • Like x 2
  5. Eve YouTuber

Are we there yet
    • Like x 3
  6. Achikah All About That Base

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  7. SirHyper Active Player

bump
    • Like x 2
  8. Achikah All About That Base

(✧◕ω◕✧) Thank you!
    • Like x 2
  9. Achikah All About That Base

2 weeks left before submissions close! EXCITEMENT!
    • Like x 1
  10. golddragon71 Dedicated Player

I’ve been noticing classy bars appearing regularly on the broker lately (a great item for fancy-schmancy type bases)
    and a week or two ago I saw a luxurious sink. (But that was priced at just under a billion, so no-go there!
    have the devs finally started making the higher end furniture more readily available?
    • Like x 1
  11. Achikah All About That Base

I don't believe so, but the Stabilizer mission was out for 2 weeks so there was a lot of opportunity for those to drop. Hence the influx I'd imagine. I did inquire the dev team with a thread, and Mepps said once they'd get some downtime they'd work on getting the Stabilizer pool into the game in one way or another. Until then, we'll just have to be patient. =)

However, RNGesus, as well as some other generous souls, were very kind and made next Base Off's loot pool preeeeeetty Luxe... ;) So stay tuned.
  12. Eve YouTuber

WE GETTING THERE WOO, how many entries so far?
    • Like x 2
  13. Dene Devoted Player

I should really get my act together on my base.. prob for next one lol
    • Like x 2
  14. Achikah All About That Base

Think we got 11 so far all together, and a few on the EU server too which is awesome. Should be a great stream!

Well, the next Base Off's a challenge rather than a theme so a usual base might be a biiiiit more difficult to squeeze in there. However, if it does work, that'd be awesome, haha!
    But honestly, don't sweat it. I'm a slow builder myself, so I understand. I think I'm gonna try and do a Free For All every so often too so any and all decorators can toss their hats into the ring, regardless of theming. So keep working when you can/feel like it. Base Off or not, I'd love to take a look whenever it's finished!
    • Like x 4
  15. Achikah All About That Base

10 days left before the deadline!
    • Like x 3
  16. Achikah All About That Base

5 more days too get your entries in!
    • Like x 3
  17. Lycan Nightshade Dedicated Player

so wait just like a place to live is the theme? fine im in
    Incenerater (toon)
    Derpham(base name)
    really? (server)
    • Like x 2
  18. Lycan Nightshade Dedicated Player

DAMMIT ZOE THATS MY LINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol
    • Like x 2
  19. Rejchadar Inquisitor

Hmmmm....switch ? :p
    • Like x 2
  20. Lycan Nightshade Dedicated Player

i mean come on whats Base Off without Lycan......;)
    • Like x 2