Powerset Skin Showcase

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Iconic Simulation, Apr 27, 2023.

1. Iconic Simulation YouTuber

Enjoy!
    • Like x 8
  2. Emoney Dedicated Player

Thanks for this!

One question, how are these equipped? Is it under skin, or accessory?

I'm curious because I want to still use an animal skin, but with one of these effects. Accessory would allow that, but obviously skin slot wouldn't.
  3. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

It's a skin so you wouldn't be able to use any other skin.
  4. Emoney Dedicated Player

Yeah I just previewed one in the broker and it took away my tail n ears. I just want to be a lightning fox lol. Missed opportunity, and that's the only toon I have skin showing, so this is overall a pass for me.
  5. Eve YouTuber

Great Video!!
    • Like x 1
  6. Iconic Simulation YouTuber

Yeah, I was bummed to see that the briefs/under garments are mandatory for the skins. Maybe something for the devs to look into.
    • Like x 1
  7. FoolsFire Devoted Player

"HR would like to have a word with you..."
    • Like x 1
  8. Limey Committed Player

I'm not super impressed by these 17 colors of nth metal skins, but I'll probably collect a few of them for the sake of just having them.
  9. Rainnifer Committed Player

Have to say I'm really not a fan of these... This was an experiment and no, skins do not look good as glorified body Materials. I hope they revisit these some day and actually give them each fitting details while still looking like an actual Skin. Like the previous ones they have released so far.
    With the way the skin is, it made each element just look like the Time Torn materials, which were never really the best to begin with.
    • Like x 2
  10. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

I was expecting these to look closer to the newer skins that were recently put out.
    • Like x 1
  11. bradleymsimmons Well-Known Player

Great video! Thank you for putting it together.

These are very disappointing looking. Actually, they're pretty terrible.
  12. Dene Devoted Player

oh man.. I had no idea that was the case.. I just assumed it was like other skins of a "non standard" variety where you exit come back and there is a "none" in legs style slot :(

Some *could* try coloring briefs with powerset mats etc but that wont work for all at all
    • Like x 1
  13. beardrive Committed Player

That is a really great video. Thanks!
    • Like x 1