PvP gear in bank

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by fm0987, Apr 25, 2023.

1. fm0987 Committed Player

I still have my 101 pvp gear from years ago taking up a bunch slots, is there any point in keeping this? I mean it seems kind of like a waste to just ditch out on it, but I haven't used it in ages. The only pvp feats I even have left (which will probably never get finished anyhow) are Outback 35/ 50 and come at me (50 opponents in a single match).
  2. Raven Nocturnal Loyal Player

It's for when dumdums try and duel you, so you can 1 shot them and watch them whine even though they are the ones that effed around and found out ;D
    • Like x 3
  3. fm0987 Committed Player

Is the pvp gear even comparable to todays pve gear? Idk I never really mess around with duels anyhow. That's one of the other feats I haven't gotten yet 61/ 100 duels "by the skin of your teeth" or whatever it is.
  4. KidKretz Committed Player

i decided to give up on pvp, so tossed all my gear a long time ago. needed that inventory space more.

but to be fair, the devs gave up on pvp way before i did :)
    • Like x 1
  5. >>>KIra<<< Dedicated Player

I still have my gear in my bank, you never know what tomorrow may bring. But one thing I know is that I worked hard to get that gear and I am not going to throw it away just yet
    • Like x 3
  6. fm0987 Committed Player

I wish they'd revive pvp somehow, pve all the time gets kind of monotonous after a while. It was good to mix it up sometimes. Highly doubt it though
    • Like x 1
  7. >>>KIra<<< Dedicated Player

You never know, they may not be able to do anything now about pvp, but maybe in the distant future something may come up for the devs to look into it again.
  8. fm0987 Committed Player

I lied I guess I'm still misssing a few of the episode related pvp feats too, not that it matters. I assume most of these are impossible to que anymore
  9. the solowing Steadfast Player

Tossed mines out years ago PVP currently isn't on their radar
    • Like x 1
  10. inferno Loyal Player

I remember that I had to start over with my pvp gear when I tossed it. Is that still a thing?
  11. Drathmor Unwavering Player

all we can hope is as they fill the 3 main positions they are missing which by the way are all super important positions at the company. that either the new creative director or lead designer are PVP fans and will fight to revive it here in DCUO.

PLEASE oh PLEASE let that be the case other wise we will continue to be neglected latch key kids
  12. Rainnifer Committed Player

I remember I was dreading having to get 101 pvp gear just for the style, but then they released that style in one of the vendors so I no longer have to touch pvp..
  13. Eve YouTuber

I have my 101 PvP gear in bank aswell but I never take it out nor I use it on any of my armories.
    • Like x 2
  14. Tiffany6223 Loyal Player

Don’t get rid of it, hang on to it. Like Kira said, we don’t know what the future will hold, so, if you are a player who enjoys PvP I would encourage you to hang on to your gear.
    • Like x 2
  15. Drathmor Unwavering Player

I always have a armory with my gear.

I cant help it there are people that just Scream "beat me down and show me I'm not who I think I am" I'm paraphrasing as there really just hanging out flagged in episodes. but that's what I see when I see a red player just standing around talking crap in shout.

so I have no choice but release them of their egos
    its like a PSA
    [IMG]
    • Like x 3