Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by Mepps, Aug 16, 2016.

1. XPerfectX Well-Known Player

Extra arms included? Take my money asap!!!!
    • Like x 1
  2. Limey Committed Player

"Crest Plate" back style.

This would simply be a round plate, similar to the Vestments of Rage, Scion of Ion, etc.. styles, but instead of having a logo built in, it simply shows your current emblem.
  3. PlayerForYears New Player

I would just like to see a new long hair style and a new set of wonder woman bracers.
  4. lllStrichcodelll ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

[IMG]

I had a weird camera angle and it made my Rsk look like its my arm. I then adjusted my style colors et voilà, machine arm-cannon. Looks pretty cool imo and a whole style in that direction was something i always thought would be cool.
  5. X13-KING Well-Known Player

Any chance of getting a military styled beret hat like the kind worn by Monsieur Mallah?

[IMG]
    [IMG]

I also think it would be cool for the hat to have an emblem slot.
  6. SonofJorEl New Player

The best costume style would be to fix pvp instead of more capsules
  7. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Been in the game as a Character Creation Style since Day One, it's the Paramilitary Head Style. It doesn't have an Emblem Slot, but other than that it's what you're asking for.

If you didn't select it at Character Creation, it's no big deal, all you have to do is go to the Basic Style Vending Machines in the ORIGINAL HQs (Watchtower and Hall of Doom), find the one with the Head Styles, and buy the Paramilitary Head Style for a very small amount of in-game cash!

Here it is on my recreation of Stalker from G.I.*Joe: A Real American Hero!

[IMG]

Hope that helps! :)
    • Like x 1
  8. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

When's the last time you played this game, 10 years ago? PVP is deader than the fried chicken I just ate for lunch! The Devs have not figured out how to fix it in over 5 years, I think in part because the player base itself doesn't seem to agree on what's needed!

If PVP is your thing, this isn't the game for you. You're not going to find what you want here. Time to move on to a different game that has what you're looking for.
  9. X13-KING Well-Known Player

That dose come close to what I'm lookin for, thanks. :D
    If you look at Mallah's in-game mode, you'll see that there's enough room for an emblem slot.
    https://dcuniverseonline.fandom.com/wiki/Monsieur_Mallah
    • Like x 1
  10. Northernfire New Player

Heck lots of the Bombshells styles would be amazing. Starfire's Burlesque dress style, Superman's Strongman outfit or the Wielders apron and s-shield white t-shirt. Poison Ivy's petticoat and dress, Vampire Batgirl, 60's Rocker Huntress outfit, Any of the styles from the in game posters really. Also Hal's classic vintage flight bomber jacket and flight suit
    • Like x 1
  11. Northernfire New Player

I would Love to see Gotham City Garage styles, and complimentary motorbikes as base items statues
  12. Krull50bce New Player

With all the Amazon content why haven't we got the leaf headpiece as you see in Greek pictures or their statues? We have the sixth-dimensional headpiece modify it with leaves. And different facial style beards it's been 12 years and we finally got the jolly beard different styles would be great
  13. Zero303 Well-Known Player

insect and fur animal skins and styles.
  14. X13-KING Well-Known Player

Can we please get "Torchbearer Slimline" legs style to match the chest we just got?

[IMG]

In all honesty. When I first learned that Kyle Rayner's original gauntlets would be part of this new chest style and not be their own hand style. I was not happy, but that changed after getting it. Using the "Torchbearer Slimline" with "Energy Armor"(head, shoulders, waist) styles and "Glowing"(chromas too) Materials workout beautifully. Unfortunately, trying to do the same by pairing the "Energy Armor" feet style with all the legs style that matched with the "Torchbearer Slimline" was less satisfactory. I really want a slimline legs style that comes with Kyle Rayner's original metallic boots. So that the "Energy Armor" feet style looks like it reinforces the boots.

[IMG][IMG][IMG]
    • Like x 3
  15. Volle Active Player

Hey!. Dev-Team it has been sometime since my last post, Just want say thank you for all the request of styles you put in to the game as of late. I love that the slim styles are getting more love, and i hope that you guys keep expanding on more slim styles. Also I know we got allot back styles in game but i still feel that Capes are area that need improvement. For a superhero MMORPG with this huge IP it definitely need some focus in variety of cape styles One shoulder capes and Scarf capes ninja style could now be possible with accessory slot. Keep up good work i hope to see you guys around more.
  16. Shalandor New Player

I definitely second the request of X13-KING.Some matching leg style with the boots would be fantastic.The chest is great and is something any Kyle Rayner fan has been hoping for.
  17. SuperCorp Level 30

Seriously... Some Supergirl would be nice! Please?
    We get all kinds of verisons of Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, Aquaman, There is even multiple versions of Harley and Ivy costumes. Bat woman can use bat man stuff. Please Some Supergirl. Please.
    When Death metal came out I was Excited in hope for the Lower image of supergirls costume... DENIED! Come on!
    We got all of one supergirl costume years ago only to have it removed from the game!
    So yeah. SUPERGIRL Costumes please!?? Begging here...
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 3
  18. Doll New Player

can you do it?[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  19. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

It boggles my mind that they didn't go ahead and give us the pants and boots as well. Having the Kyle Rayner Emblems would also be appropriate at this point. But we've had his mask for years without the shirt, and now we finally have that. Maybe in another 5 years we'll get the pants/boots combo and the Emblems! :rolleyes:
    • Like x 2
  20. Tsuki New Player

I would like them to add the impulse suit [IMG]
    • Like x 1