Now Available: Shock to the System!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Apr 20, 2023.

1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

New Episode: SHOCK TO THE SYSTEM

Dakota City is in chaos. Heroes are going missing. Static and Rocket send out the call for help, and only you can answer. Dive into the worlds of the Milestone Universe to uncover the secret behind these disappearances.

Shock to the System features new daily and weekly Open World missions and bosses, with normal and elite versions of a Duo, Alert, and Raid.

For a limited time, special event versions of all content will be available to players level 20+ as well! Look for these Event versions in the On Duty menu.

This episode and all episodes are free for all players.

[IMG]

New Open World Missions – Dakota City
    • Look for Dakota City in your Warp Menu or use the teleporter in the House of Legends
    • New Daily and Weekly missions in Dakota City
    • Minimum Level: 20
    New Duo – Shock to the System: Abandoned Subway

Meet with Static to confront Ebon in his lair and convince him stop his latest attacks against Dakota City.
    • Open your On Duty Menu and look for Shock to the System: Abandoned Subway under Tier 6 of the 2 Player Tab. Combat Rating: 385
    • For the Event Version – look for Shock to the System: Abandoned Subway (Event) in the On Duty Menu under the Events Tab. Minimum Level: 20
    New Alert – Shock to the System: Meta-Therapy Clinic

Meet up with Static and Ebon to investigate what's going on in the suspicious Meta-Therapy Clinic.
    • Open your On Duty Menu and look for Shock to the System: Meta-Therapy Clinic 3 under Tier 6 of the 4 Player Tab. Combat Rating: 385
    • For the Event Version – look Shock to the System: Meta-Therapy Clinic (Event) in the On Duty Menu under the Events Tab. Minimum Level: 20
    New Raid – Shock to the System: Terrorium

Join Static and Rocket in Desaad's Terrorium for the final fight against DeSaad.
    • Open your On Duty Menu and look for Shock to the System: under Expert Tier 6 of the 8 Player Tab. Combat Rating: 385
    • For the Event Version – look for Shock to the System: Terrorium (Event) in the On Duty Menu under the Events Tab. Minimum Level: 20
    New Gear, Feats and More
    • Earn new event currency: Meta-Clinic IDs and Encrypted Schematics!
    • New Artifact and Augments!
    • Acquire new gear inspired by Rocket and Ebon!
    • Plus collect new feats, collections, and more!
    New Emotes Vendor and Style Menu
    • Open your style menu to equip 8 of your favorite Emotes for quick use
    • Open the new Emotes Wheel by holding Left CTRL or D-Pad Down to quickly use your equipped emotes
    • Visit Plastic Man in the House of Legends to purchase emotes from other personalities
    • Added ability to preview emotes in the Styles Menu
    • Like x 11
  2. >>>KIra<<< Dedicated Player

Outstanding, Thanks so much. I am going to busy for a while
    • Like x 1
  3. Eve YouTuber

So happy the episode is out. Can't wait to stream and play with everyone :D
  4. xXlNesTlXx Well-Known Player

Someone can explain me this? we have 2 different currencies or what? I have 4 hours more at work and I am curious about this
  5. MchaelAceHunter Well-Known Player

I'd assume like wonderverse and 31st century had
  6. xXlNesTlXx Well-Known Player

WW and 31st have just one currency besides of Source Marks
  7. Eve YouTuber

no preview stream I guess :(
  8. KidKretz Committed Player

goodluck everyone!!!!
  9. El Ferchos Active Player

Had a fun time through the whole dlc, thanks a lot db team!
    • Like x 1
  10. Achikah All About That Base

As a first pass through, I'm enjoying this DLC. On one hand, I absolutely loathe Bounty grinds, personally, yet on the other, Dakota City is very nice. It is reminiscent of Gotham, but there's enough newer architecture and details that make it feel unexplored. I really love the traversable subway tunnels too and all the subterranean levels with the stairs leading back to the street/city.

Haven't ran the raid yet, but the Duo and Alert are really well constructed environment wise and were fun to explore and battle through. Also, the Tim sequence in the Meta Clinic had me and my league in stitches!

I do wish we could have gotten more Static-centric villains/character to interact with or fight, but overall, this is a very nice DLC.
    And, of course, the furniture is exquisite, which is always a huge plus in my book.

Thanks team, very well done!
    • Like x 1
  11. Gravedigger Active Player

Really hoping that Hotstreak shows up as the bonus bounty, it’s just not Static without him.. tho im grateful for Ebon
  12. Crowman Active Player

Minimum Level 20 to access that map? .... thats mean this map is Tier 1 or 2? or is Tier 6?
    And .... on the promo picture... where u see 30.... What mean on the text? mean "minesont"? or mean "Dinnerbone"? the text are small and unclear... sorry... is so curiously
  13. bigbadron alt Dedicated Player

There are different version of the missions, as usual. One is for Level 20 players, another is for higher level players. Later they're probably going to add elite versions. But for now the map is Tier 1 AND Tier 6.

And the word is "Milestone".
    • Like x 1
  14. xXlNesTlXx Well-Known Player

I not was expecting too much, but I must admit I had a lot of fun doing all instances, farming some bosses (spawn times needs some adjustments) and sparing time with league fellas on Dakota, BUT all of this, still being the same of the last episodes, and that's isn't good at all
    • Like x 1
  15. Crowman Active Player

Thanks, and sorry, thats i open the picture on other tab and i try maximize/zoom and i dont see clear, but thanks for answer me about that.
  16. Crowman Active Player

u mean same map, same mobs, same skills or attacks or missions? u mean the devs only reclycle many resourses to craft this world?...
    Yeah, i guess.
  17. DuffleBagBoii Well-Known Player

Good dlc, had fun!

Never thought id say this, but i wish there was a tc tied to this dlc… only because i want a 3rd milestone inspired style
  18. CrimsonRedOfBlood New Player

İ had FPS Decrease after new update
  19. MchaelAceHunter Well-Known Player

U weren't around when them episodes were first out then, I take it. They had 2 currencies. And when they went out of latest, they lost a currency
    • Like x 1
  20. Irvynnge Loyal Player

so far pretty cool. not done all of it yet, but I've had a look 'round the open world & had a crack at the duo. duo was alright. & I do like the open world. not too small, plenty to explore, has a character of it's own ( what I mean is, don't look like an unexplored section of Gotham or Metropolis ), nicely designed, bright. yeah. all good. cheers, devs! buy yourselves a drink. tell 'em to put it on Irvy's tab. slainte!