Superman 85th Anniversary

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by PrinceD, Apr 17, 2023.

1. PrinceD Active Player

Tomorrow,April 18th,is the birthday of the greatest comic book superhero who will be 85 years old,would there be any chance of an item coming to celebrate this date?
    Since he is the most important superhero of DC.
    • Like x 6
  2. Babù Active Player

Happy Birthday Superman :)

Is there a special something in the game at the moment?
    • Like x 2
  3. Eve YouTuber

Sucks we didn't get anything for Batman Day at the end of 2022, Flash at February and now Superman at 2023. I hope at least Wonder Woman & Batman will see something for their Aniversarys in 2023. It sucks that as a DC game, there isn't even a post celebrating the characters.
    • Like x 7
  4. Drathmor Unwavering Player

ill happily take the superman emblem to close out that DLC ;)

but yea batman has gotten gifts multiple years
    Sups always gets forgotten and he is the linch pin of the whole justice league so its a shame.
    they should really get someone on the inside of DC legal on our side since we promote their universe.

come on one of you Devs has to have some charm! go woo someone and bring them over to our team

EDIT: heck why cant super man do a flyby and just give us the feat for his birthday if we cant get the actual item in the game again.

he is superman, I know he wants me to have it.
    • Like x 5
  5. SuperEpik Well-Known Player

Happy Birthday Superman!
    • Like x 6
  6. XPerfectX Well-Known Player

So it's a Happy Birth Dead this year again lol
  7. PrinceD Active Player

Yes,this is very sad because they are main charecters that make up the universe in which the game is established,lets hope they will do something.
    • Like x 1